I just found this one yesterday.

Slim Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
    • 1 box angel food cake mix- the 1 step kind
    • 1 15oz can Pumpkin
    • 3/4 Cup water
    • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
    • 1 8oz pkg. Greek Cream Cheese OR may use reduced fat cream cheese
    • -few tablespoons of water for smoothing the cream cheese

Soften the cream cheese then add it to mixer & beat it with a couple of tablespoons of water until smooth to thin it out.

In a separate bowl, mix the cake mix, pumpkin, water, & cinnamon together until it is smooth & well mixed.

In a 9x13 cooking dish- sprayed with non-stick cooking spray- add HALF of the cake –pumpkin mix. Then smooth it out. Drizzle half of the cream cheese over the top and take a small spatula to smooth it over the top. Add remaining cake mix and then the remaining cream cheese. Finally take a butter knife- stick it into the mix and go back & forth over the top of the cake to create swirls.

Bake for 35 minutes at 375 degrees OR until a toothpick comes out clean.

Nutrient Info: Servings 12. Calories per serving 192. Fat 2.1g, carbs 35.6, Protein 6.2, SUGARS 26.2 This info is if made with Greek Cream Cheese.
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! The Protein shake sounds amazing!!!!!!!
  • StrivingSagittarius
    Options
    Pumpkin Cheesecake

pumpkincheesecakemed.jpg

Prep Time: 20 minutes

Cook Time: 40 minutes

Total Time: 1 hour

Ingredients:

1/2 cup Ginger wafer cookie crumbs (about 10-12 wafers)
    1 8-ounce block of fat-free cream cheese, softened
    1 8-ounce block of reduced fat ceam cheese, softened
    1/2 cup canned pumpkin
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 tsp ginger
    1/4 tsp cloves
    1/2 cup sugar
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1/2 cup egg substitute
    Preparation:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom of a 7-inch removable-bottomed tart pan with butter-flavored cooking spray. Sprinkle cookie crumbs on bottom of pan. Spray briefly with cooking spray and press crumbs down. Cook base for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
    Place cream cheeses, pumpkin, spices, vanilla and sugar in a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer beat on medium until throughly blended. Add egg substitute and beat on low until blended.

Pour pumpkin cream cheese mixture on to ginger cookie crumb base. If you have a little left over, pour it into a ramekin to cook alongside the cheesecake.

Bake cheesecake for 40 minutes until just set.

Serves 6-8.

Per Serving: Calories 212, Calories from Fat 81, Total Fat 9g (sat fat 4.6g), Cholesterol 24mg, Sodium 317mg, Carbohydrate 23.1g, Fiber 1.3g, Protein 1.3g

Can be found here (http://lowfatcooking.about.com/od/thanksgivin1/r/pumpkincheescak.htm)
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    This is a favorite of ours...its gluten free, and delicious!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/impossible-pumpkin-pie-ii/Detail.aspx
  • jniels1975
    jniels1975 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My fav pumpkin is so easy. Trader joes makes a pumpkin bread mix that I make muffins with and add white chocolate chips to. They're the best! IDK if they're healthy, etc. but delicious definitely!
  • dramagirl1
    Options
    Bump for Pumpkin!!!!
  • mmouse90
    Options
    I found Pumpkin Butter at my Farmers Market (think of Apple Butter but Pumpkin instead of apple). Not sure how they made it but it is very tasty
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    This is my latest addiction and it is wonderful!!! Pumpkin Fluff, my version, makes 10 servings at 63 calories per serving.

Pumpkin Fluff

1 can 29 ounces canned pumpkin. Not pie mix, plain pumpkin
    1 - 2 teaspoons cinnamon
    1 - 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
    dash allspice or nutmeg
    1 box, 4 serving sugar free vanilla pudding. Do not mix with milk, add dry.

Mix these ingredients together well, until the spices and pudding mix are well incorporated.

Now add about 3/4 of a 16 ounce tub of cool whip light, fold into the pumpkin mixture well.

Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set, but it is better the next day. Enjoy pumpkin decedance for a small calorie count and you will see why I am addicted!!

This is really yummy with ginger snap cookies to dip in it...
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Pumkin muffins... quickest and tastiest low cal muffin ever (actually a weight watchers recipe)

1 can pure pumpkin
    1 box spice cake mix

Pre-heat oven to 350. Combine pumkin and cake mix until well mixed.

Grease muffin tin/put liners in - fill to the top and bake for 30-40 minutes.

I added a swirl of cinnamon and all-spice, it was a nice extra kick.

Yummy!
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    BUMP - Cause pumpkin is my second favorite thing ever!!!
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    This is my latest addiction and it is wonderful!!! Pumpkin Fluff, my version, makes 10 servings at 63 calories per serving.

Pumpkin Fluff

1 can 29 ounces canned pumpkin. Not pie mix, plain pumpkin
    1 - 2 teaspoons cinnamon
    1 - 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
    dash allspice or nutmeg
    1 box, 4 serving sugar free vanilla pudding. Do not mix with milk, add dry.

Mix these ingredients together well, until the spices and pudding mix are well incorporated.

Now add about 3/4 of a 16 ounce tub of cool whip light, fold into the pumpkin mixture well.

Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set, but it is better the next day. Enjoy pumpkin decedance for a small calorie count and you will see why I am addicted!!

You just changed my whole world!! Thank you! Thank you!
  • hovercar
    Options
    More like BUMPkin, amirite?
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    3343dae.jpg

this make three pies. i batch puree in the blender, pour into crusts, and bake @ 350 for an hour. i've also left out the crust and poured into lined muffin cups, or ramekins.

that's the big can of pumpkin, not the little one.
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Bump! :happy:
  • AmyJMadison
    AmyJMadison Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just a quick FYI on all these pumpkin + cake mix recipes....and others. You can fold in 2 or 3 well beaten egg whites into the mix to add tons of extra volume and fluff... makes rather dense muffins into lovely light cupcake texture.. and will make 10 muffins into 12 or more which really cuts down your calories but you still get a full size portion. So enjoy the cakey texture and lightness with lower calories and pretty muffin tops!
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake
    Ingredients

24 g Vanilla protein powder (or serving size of your brand)
    62 g Pure Pumpkin
    4 oz Blue Diamond unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
    1/2 - 1 tsp Cinnamon to taste
    1/2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
    Dash of nutmeg
    Water
    Ice
    Magic Bullet or blender
    Directions
    Combine vanilla protein powder, pumpkin, almond milk, vanilla, and seasonings in Magic Bullet cup. Add 5-8 ice cubes, depending on how thick you would like it. The more ice cubes you use, the thicker the shake. Fill the remainer of the cup with water. Blend all together and enjoy!

Nutritional Information: Makes 1 serving. Per serving: Calories 153, Fat 2.95 g, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 25.2 g (macronutrients calculated using a serving of Muscleology vanilla protein powder. The nutritional information will change based on the brand of protein powder you use).

Just quoting this to try out... can't write it down currently. :) Sounds tasty!

Also this one:
    Healthy Pumpkin Pie Custard - Low Carb & Gluten Free

Ingredients
    1 can (15 ounce) pure pumpkin (I like Libby's)
    1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
    1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
    4 beaten eggs (room temperature works best so the whites mix up)
    ½ teaspoon salt
    2 teaspoons vanilla extract
    2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
    1/2 tsp stevia powder (not the kind w/ additives)
    Optional toppings: Whipped Cream, Sprinkle of nutmeg, butter-roasted pecans

Instructions
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
    Spray 6 ramekin or custard cups with nonstick cooking spray, or use 12 silicon muffin cups
    In a large bowl mix together pumpkin, milk,spices, and stevia (may need 1/4 tsp more stevia if you want them sweeter so that's why I recommend tasting before adding the eggs). Mix in beaten eggs.
    Pour evenly into ramekins or muffin cups.
    Bake for 40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. (I put my muffin cups in a large pan with water for a "bain marie" to be sure they are really smooth textured)
    Remove from oven, set cups on wire rack to cool and add roasted pecans.
    Best served cold. Top with whipped cream! Sprinkle with nutmeg!

Here's the link to original recipe:

http://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/healthy-pumpkin-pie-custard-gluten-free-low-carb/

Here's the macros for 12 muffin cups with my changes to original recipe (w/o the pecans):

53 calories
    3 carbs - 2 fiber = 1 net carb
    4 fat
    3 protein

Note: This really tastes like a rich pumpkin pie filling (not eggy)

And, finally, this one:

Prep Time: 20 minutes

Cook Time: 40 minutes

Total Time: 1 hour

Ingredients:

1/2 cup Ginger wafer cookie crumbs (about 10-12 wafers)
    1 8-ounce block of fat-free cream cheese, softened
    1 8-ounce block of reduced fat ceam cheese, softened
    1/2 cup canned pumpkin
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 tsp ginger
    1/4 tsp cloves
    1/2 cup sugar
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1/2 cup egg substitute
    Preparation:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom of a 7-inch removable-bottomed tart pan with butter-flavored cooking spray. Sprinkle cookie crumbs on bottom of pan. Spray briefly with cooking spray and press crumbs down. Cook base for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
    Place cream cheeses, pumpkin, spices, vanilla and sugar in a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer beat on medium until throughly blended. Add egg substitute and beat on low until blended.

Pour pumpkin cream cheese mixture on to ginger cookie crumb base. If you have a little left over, pour it into a ramekin to cook alongside the cheesecake.

Bake cheesecake for 40 minutes until just set.

Serves 6-8.

Per Serving: Calories 212, Calories from Fat 81, Total Fat 9g (sat fat 4.6g), Cholesterol 24mg, Sodium 317mg, Carbohydrate 23.1g, Fiber 1.3g, Protein 1.3g

Can be found here (http://lowfatcooking.about.com/od/thanksgivin1/r/pumpkincheescak.htm)

Thanks, everyone!
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I L:heart:VE pumpkin!

We have a bakery here that sells this little cup of pumpkin/custard "pudding." It's like pumpkin pie filling and custard pie filling swirled together in there with no crust (but less sweet than a pie). One of my most fave desserts in the universe.

Thank goodness I do not have that recipe, or I'd be 1,000 lbs heavier than I am today. That and creme brulee seem to be my weaknesses. I also love pumpkin crunch.

I tried a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks a few wks ago and call me crazy, but I didn't like it! It didn't taste like pumpkin to me. So many people I know rave about it. It must just be me.
  • Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    bump