Ladies what is it about motorcycles

Options

Replies

• bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I ride b/c I love to ride. But I'm wondering ladies what is it about motorcycles that you love so much? I can't stop for gas w/o being asked for a ride or given a phone number and told to call them when I can take them for a ride.

I ride and never get any of that. I gotta lift my game haha.

Do you ride a GIXXER?

Nar mate at the moment a TL1000R. But looking at a Ninja zx10r for me next one.

Both nice bikes! Ride safe :)
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    Options
    its the vibrations..lol
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    its the vibrations..lol

yup duh
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    do you know what doctors call people who ride motorcycles?

organ donors.

Do you know what bikers call people who make these uninvited comments? :flowerforyou:
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Gas lasts longer than batteries for powering a big engine between the thighs.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    do you know what doctors call people who ride motorcycles?

organ donors.

Yes, perhaps. But mostly its not the fault of the rider, and the idiot drivers that aren't paying attention to us.

I still dont think it's my responsibility to babysit the motorcyclist going 80 miles an hour down the congested interstate weaving in and out of traffic. My aunt's car was broadsided by a man going 100 miles an hour...he didnt survive.
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    The freedom, there is just a rush... I haven't been on a bike in a long time. Truly miss it!

I have a love for deep throated pipes and anything that goes fast...
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    Yes, perhaps. But mostly its not the fault of the rider, and the idiot drivers that aren't paying attention to us.

In many instances this is true however just the other day I was pulling out of a street. I looked right, looked left, saw nothing. Started inching out. Looked right again and was scared s*itless over the motorcycle who just zipped up the road I was turning on to. The fact of the matter is no matter how careful the driver of the car is motorcycles are nearly invisible.

I am personally not a fan of them at all. Something about having zero protection around me when I'm going to crash makes me shudder and I've known a few people who have gotten pretty messed up and killed in motorcycle crashes.
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Vibrations of the bike:love:
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    My mom was part of a club when I was a little girl and I loved to ride then. I love the freedom of the open road, the thrill and of course the speed.

IMO guys that ride bikes tend to have this confidence that I find absolutely SEXY. When I see female riders, they get a honk and a thumbs up.
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    its the vibrations..lol

true story
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    It's the freedom, the world wizzing past you. Complete and utter thrill of it all. My old neighbour has a Harley(I'm a sucker for Harleys, so cliche I know), he would take me out all the time because he enjoyed the ride. May I also mention that he is married and his wife was cool with it because he would always bug her to go. lol
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    If you are going to just criticize motorcyclists, why bother even commenting on this post?! That has nothing to do with the original topic.

My husband and I have a Yamaha FZ6R and we love it! He's the driver but I say it's mine too because it's technically all mine! It was my credit that got it and it's in my name :-) But there's nothing else like getting out on a gorgeous sunny day, riding around, wind blowing, just checkin out the scenery as we ride by. I find it very relaxing.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Maybe you've just been lucky with the ladies you've met. I don't have any interest in them and the chances of me ever getting onto a motorbike with someone else are next to 0%, and even if I'm the one riding it / in control, the chances are still slim!
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    If you are going to just criticize motorcyclists, why bother even commenting on this post?! That has nothing to do with the original topic.

Some just want to find the negative! Bad things happen all the time, no reason to fear them. Use common sense and live life!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Being raised around them all my life, my first thoughts are:

"I hope it doesn't rain!"
    "Want some Rain-X for your visor?"

It does nothing for me.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

Sorry.

*runs off to make a post titled "Who Here Hates Motorcycles?"*
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    The power, the freedom and the danger. What's not to love about having a powerful machine between your legs?

With that being said, the bf has been thinking about getting one recently. The idea makes me super nervous. I guess it's different when it's a hot stranger as opposed to someone you love.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    For me personally it's being attracted to someone who shares a common interest. While it would be nice to be on the back of a street bike, I'm one who loves riding dirt bike trails. Braaap ^_^

High five!

Dirtbike%2520Jump%2520Side.jpg
  • ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    I have rode since I was a little boy. I don't really think I have gotten dates because if it, but maybe lucky a couple times. They seem to enjoy the vibrations and the ability to be close and enjoy the scenery without needless chatter. Relaxation.