3 yrs./312lbs. lost & 1yr. from Bodylift and Maintenance

Options

Replies

• Bellsring1125
    Options
    HELP!
    How do you do it? Keeping your mind from rushing what results you want vs the actual time it takes to get there?

I start and fail so many times because my mind rushes into this success that I am gunning for and when I dont get it in a time that I think I should, I give up.

For those people who have come down out of the morbid obese BMI range into even an over or healthy status, tell me how did you keep from rushing?

This is my first blog but I will be following you and using you as inspiration. Great job!!
  • Seabully
    Seabully Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is truly fantastic.
  • mojojelo
    mojojelo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I have 200lb. to lose. It seems too overwhelming sometimes, but then I read a story like yours, and I know it can be done.
  • mojojelo
    mojojelo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I have 200lb. to lose. It seems too overwhelming sometimes, but then I read a story like yours, and I know it can be done.
  • Kristygirl_RN
    Kristygirl_RN Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!!
  • palmirana
    palmirana Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That's the same person? Wowza!! Congrats! I'm so proud!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • rican240sx
    rican240sx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great story.
  • jackiekerr63
    jackiekerr63 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wow what can I say, you are such an inspiration. x:smile:
  • emd2570
    emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    ???????? good for u great job you are def an inspiration
  • JustineTakesItBack
    Options
    You are so amazing! Look at those guns!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Did you have a gastric bypass, or did you diet?
  • congrats. What i tell people is that you can't cheat yourself and you are the only one that can deal with your problems and solve them and face them which is very hard for many people i have met.
  • Renee_1014
    Renee_1014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing…!
  • NancyQR28
    NancyQR28 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That's great! So happy for you! You look amazing!
  • ChazzyEvilKitty2014
    Options
    That's awesome! Hard work pays off in the end :)
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !!! That looks like my lil dog in the picture with you !!! LOL
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    You look great! Good job .
  • RenaHewitt
    RenaHewitt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WoW!! What an inspiration!
  • riarobs1
    Options
    Wow!-was feeling a bit overwhelmed before I saw your before and after but WOW what an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your photos Ed. You're a real success story
  • joepft
    joepft Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's crazy awesome! Wow that's a lot a weight! Congratulations! I myself lost around 70 lb. and now I'm trying to get my body as hard as I can. Bodybuilding is my next step. I have a blog that is called joemorphosis.com. This all about my journey and feel free to come give me some tips on building muscle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!