3 yrs./312lbs. lost & 1yr. from Bodylift and Maintenance

Options

Replies

• 8lisalisa8
    Options
    spectacular! keep on living the dream!
  • wow I am just starting my journey and you have inspired me it can happen thank you
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Omg! That's incredible! You don't even look like the same person! You are definitely going to be one of my inspirations. :)
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Dude your my hero!
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I am just starting my journey and will think of you as an inspiration. Amazing work congrats
  • TEMMEAlexa
    TEMMEAlexa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You truly are an awesome person Ed. A big inspiration for everyone who intends to go through this procedure.You have also maintained yourself well after the surgery.Your motto 'Get Busy Living!!!' is great.It sure is going to inspire a number of people.Congratulations!! for this big change.
  • adraiamek
    adraiamek Posts: 1
    Options
    This is a very inspiring story - thanks for sharing. Not only because of your hard work and amazing results - but also because of your change of life, change of perspective to "GET BUSY LIVING". A motto all can live by, despite ones size.
  • caroljup
    caroljup Posts: 3
    Options
    Good You!!, Keep Up The Good Work Inspiration For ALL!!!!!!
  • Maeleemooka
    Maeleemooka Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. YOU ARE A HOTTIE!!!! Congratulations on your new life.
  • underpsi01
    underpsi01 Posts: 14
    Options
    Your amazing!
  • ivychai75
    ivychai75 Posts: 2
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I am not able to see your link btw, it had been removed, can you tell me where can i see your journey?
  • Robynshay
    Robynshay Posts: 7
    Options
    What! Who DOES that? Ed does, thats who! :)

Thank you for posting this and being a success Ed!
  • TeaSweets001
    Options
    You're probably never gonna see this because of the many positive comments that you have, which YOU TOTALLY DESERVE! This is just one more comment : OH MY GOODNEESSS! You look so good :) I cant imagine the sweat, tears and effort that must have went into your success. That is some hard work. You must be sooo proud of yourself, Heck, I don't know you and I am so proud of you! :) GOOD JOB, no GREAT Job, no absolutely excellent job. Just wow! I am flabbergasted. I just...wow! Just WOw! :D
  • Lost_in_Transformation
    Options
    Bump and thank you to the person who posted the link to inspire others.

Amazing job!
  • ashabiroo
    ashabiroo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How was your skin affected by your weight lost? Did you have to do any surgery to remove excess skin?
  • Worknonit4me
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mechebrownie
    mechebrownie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG you are incredible! Unbelievable transformation
  • parkparksarah
    Options
    you loooookkk sooo goood!!
    That motivation of yours, I hope it posses me too :<
  • deemszmli
    deemszmli Posts: 15
    Options
    You are a superman,so cool!
  • kaycru
    kaycru Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great! What an inspiration! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!