3 yrs./312lbs. lost & 1yr. from Bodylift and Maintenance

Options

Replies

• kdenreyes2
    Options
    AMAZING! You look fantastic! Congrats to you sir!
  • MrsWilliams89
    MrsWilliams89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Holy crap that's awesome :smile:
  • andiesgal1978
    andiesgal1978 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your the kind of amazing I want to be. Thanks for your inspiring photos! Great Job. :happy:
  • Jwildeboer
    Jwildeboer Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, thanks for sharing. too bad they took the link down!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Wow...that is absolutely amazing!!! Congratulations on a fantastic loss!!!
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    DAMN STUD!
  • ErictheYogi
    Options
    DAAAAAAAMN!!! I am deeply impressed good sir! I'm going to hit the gym extra hard tonight in your honor.
  • Rojas1597
    Options
    Holy mother of God. I just joined this website a few minutes ago on a whim, but after seeing your amazing transformation, I feel really hopeful about losing weight. It's hard to believe that it's the same person in those pictures. Compared to what you must have gone through, my struggles should be nothing. I really feel like I can do this.
  • Dallas_Troy
    Dallas_Troy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My hat is off to you.
    Awesome job.
  • Kellykpw62
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. It is so inspirational. I have about 40 lbs to lose and did a crash diet a while back. Losing the weight fast was exciting and motivating but obviously not the healthy way to go and I ended up gaining it all back plus some. I have to work on being happy with meeting the small goals as they add up to the main goal.

Thank you again for your story!
  • datoyota
    datoyota Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing. Now I know I can do it! :-)
  • KevinIMCPA
    KevinIMCPA Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    & yes you are great man!!
  • shirleycatt
    shirleycatt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow.... the only word..... WOW !!!
  • duprleo007
    duprleo007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow

Inspirational 3 years 312 lbs.. Your are a Mountain Climber!
  • edemunsta
    Options
    Ed, Amazing transformation! Way to go bro! Inspirational!
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Great job.
  • joecmoore1
    joecmoore1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Just awesome man! :happy:
  • KrzyGal
    KrzyGal Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Such a great inspiration for so many! It's awesome that the original post is almost a year old and still getting responses! Good job!
  • Istenais
    Options
    Hey, I had this problem and tried so many things. Different things work for different people and I was lucky enough to find one that worked for me. I lost 18 pounds in one month without much exercise and it's been a life changer. I'm a little embarrased to post my before and after photos here but if anyone actually cares to hear what I've been doing then I'd be happy to help in any way. Just shoot me an email at kaifuzis@gmail.com and I'll show you my before and after photos, and tell you about how things are going for me with the stuff I've tried. I wish someone would have helped me out when I was struggling to find a solution so if I can help you then it would make my day.
  • Hiam76
    Hiam76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Thats an amazing change! You look terrific. Hard work does pay off if your dedicated and patient. You are an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!