NSV - Fitting on an airplane

Options
2»

Replies

• feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Love it! I'm only 15 lbs down and we went to the fair last week. We didn't end up getting ride tickets because we couldn't afford them this year, but I'll find money next year when I'm sure it won't be awkward about possibly not fitting.
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hi - good news there! I know how you felt because this happens with bus seats all the time when a person is overweight.

But, one thing please tell me what NSV means.
  • andysmom
    andysmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats on an awesome Non-Scale Victory! I traveled to New Orleans this summer with my teenage son, so I can relate! When we went on our trip I was down about 30 pounds also. Not only was the plane ride much more comfortable, but between walking in airports (Dallas - of course!) and sightseeing in New Orleans, I logged 23+ miles in five days. I never would have been able to do that at my higher weight. I still have a ways to go, but the progress is so encouraging. Keep it up!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Hi - good news there! I know how you felt because this happens with bus seats all the time when a person is overweight.

But, one thing please tell me what NSV means.

"NSV" means "non scale victory". Something that you've earned from all your hard work other than a number on the scale :)
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing such a wonderful, positive NSV. I love how you handled it...with grace and prayer. Lifting you in prayer for continued success on your healthful journey.
  • sassymanatee
    sassymanatee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful and I'm so proud of you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!