100 Calorie Dinner?

Options
I need a recipe for dinner with 100 calories. I was bad today and used most up in breakfast. Any Suggestions?

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    whiskey on the rocks.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Eat a normal dinner and get back on track tomorrow.
  • jkendall1979
    Options
    I would do tuna in water right out of the can with a salad or put it on the salad with light dressing...I like Italian. Or walk 45mins so you can have extra calories.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i eat a 90 calorie yogurt most mornings. add oats, to fill you up. or have a fruit with it.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Baked white fish with a side of steamed greens.
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options

I suggest this
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    whiskey on the rocks.

:laugh:
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of super restriction just because you've had one "bad" day; sometimes doing so leads to the adoption of destructive behaviors and unhealthy decision-making. Just eat a normal dinner and eat slightly less the rest of the week to balance everything out.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Where I live a pouch of tuna in 5% water is 57 calories and a small can low salt mixed veggies is 26, plus a teaspoon of low cal mayo = right around 100 calories.
    2 cups of steamed veggies are just under 100 calories on average.
    A medium salad with mostly lettuce and some tomato ( 2oz tomato is 26 calories ) and some chopped cucumber plus a tiny bit of dressing = 100calories.
    I would probably allow myself another 200 calories and have a real meal and make up for it in other ways. Over a week's time it makes absolutely no difference. Eating at maintenance is another possibility.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast is always a good opinion for low calorie protein. But don't starve yourself. Just get back at it tomorrow x:)
  • shellfly
    Options
    I love this spaghetti squash recipe: http://dandydishes.blogspot.com/2011/10/spaghetti-squash-au-gratin.html#.UkIu_TXn-Um. If you use lighter butter, sour cream, and cheese, you can keep it under 100 calories per serving. It's quite yummy too, if you like spaghetti squash (I don't try to think of it as a pasta replacement; those who do tend to be disappointed).
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    A couple of cucumbers
  • erin1276
    erin1276 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

I suggest this

So do I. As long as you count it, note it... you will be fine. We all have our days. And it's important not to starve yourself. Have a nice normal meal and be done with it! :)
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Not to pry here, but questions like this make me ask, so what is your calorie goal?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    whiskey on the rocks.

:laugh:

this...
  • hack360
    Options
    4 hard boiled egg whites with salsa. I eat that everyday for lunch and it is under 100 calories.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    4 hard boiled egg whites with salsa. I eat that everyday for lunch and it is under 100 calories.

Oooooh, I forgot about that. I usually add avocado and keep the yolks though, so that would blow the 100 calorie budget :/
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

How dare you besmirch the good name of "lunch"!

And what do you do with the four hard boiled egg yolks???

ETA: And is it just so you can have a bigger dinner?

I just don't understand this...how you say?...100 calorie "lunch".
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Not to pry here, but questions like this make me ask, so what is your calorie goal?

^This. This sounds really iffy to be honest. I'd hate to find out someone was getting suggestions to drastically under eat.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    whiskey on the rocks.

This.