The McDouble Down

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I think it is hilarious that you put a salad with this!! Why bother at that point LOL!
    Good for you though, you should trademark this before McDonalds does.

Maybe the salad was there as a better fit to hitting his carb macros? Or maybe he likes salad as much as meat? Why can't he have both? How is it pointless if it's helping him meet his calorie and macro goals?
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I got the salad because I like salad. :laugh:

On Monday I got the side salad and crumbled some McNuggets into it. That was dank.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I think it is hilarious that you put a salad with this!! Why bother at that point LOL!

No, that's the beauty of it.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options

eta: this looks so much better than the mcgangbang.

McGangbang?!? Interest piqued! Please, tell me more...
    mcgangbang.jpg

Right up there with the land-sea-airburger.
  • 07JKGirl
    Options
    I built this with the meal builder on McDonald's website....surprisingly low on sodium too!!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

Maybe the salad was there as a better fit to hitting his carb macros? Or maybe he likes salad as much as meat? Why can't he have both? How is it pointless if it's helping him meet his calorie and macro goals?

I would have added a diet coke too since I don't like regular coke and watch as people judged...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Thus the McDouble Down is born. One McDouble with two McChicken patties for buns. McDouble + Double Down = McDouble Down. Add some bacon and ketchup as desired.

As pictured, 570 calories with 36 grams of protein.

mcdouble_down_1.png

Are you sure it's 570 calories and 36g of protein cause I might say up yours to my digestive system and eat it anyway..just want to make sure I log it correctly.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    Thus the McDouble Down is born. One McDouble with two McChicken patties for buns. McDouble + Double Down = McDouble Down. Add some bacon and ketchup as desired.

mcdouble_down_1.png

Are you sure it's 570 calories and 36g of protein cause I might say up yours to my digestive system and eat it anyway..just want to make sure I log it correctly.

I'm sure. You can copy it directly from my diary, too.
  • hopecol
    hopecol Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want it. It's gonna happen. Maybe not today...but soon.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

I would have added a diet coke too since I don't like regular coke and watch as people judged...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm with you on that. I like the taste of diet coke better than regular.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options

mcgangbang.jpg

wow... that's a whole lotta buns! I'd ditch the middle set but that looks glorious!!!
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Generally if I get McDonald's, I'm going to eat with my daughter at her school. I think this sandwich could make me a lunch hall celebrity.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

mcdouble_down_1.png

I'm sure. You can copy it directly from my diary, too.

It's because he just ate the meat and discarded the bread.
  • errorika
    errorika Posts: 89 Member
    Options

mcgangbang.jpg

My favorite drunk college food, hands down.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options

mcdouble_down_1.png

I didn't believe it either, but I did the meal builder on McDonald's website and yeah... it actually is.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    ernie.gif

Does that 570 include the green stuff and the dressing?
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Mcchicken is ground chicken breast in patty form (as opposed to just fried chicken breast) right?

I think I'll make this at home for games this weekend, but a little concerned about chicken breast bun density. Maybe I just use two 8-oz breasts and beast it up for hilarity.
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options

This thinking is why people (including myself) end up having full on cheat days when they indulge a little.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    ernie.gif

Does that 570 include the green stuff and the dressing?

The salad and dressing add another 70. My entire meal was 640.
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    I'll see your McDouble Down and raise a Big McChicken!
    big-mcchicken.jpg