Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I've had a pretty healthy eating plan so far today, and I've got one workout in, ChaLean Extreme Burn circuit... now it's time to walk the dog and get my second workout in. I've been feeling lazy today. I gotta shake that feeling!

Good luck everyone!

Wow Blondie....proud of you for getting that ChalLean Extreme in this morning. A doggy is a great trainer too! I so miss taking my dog for a walk! Did you order the workout or pick it up somewhere? I would like to give it a try when I have 2 healthy feet. Keep up the great work everyone! You are doing it!

:smile: Cast off! Yay! Pins out....OW! :embarassed: Really, not too bad....just a burny sensation now....hubby took me to Red Lob....I order grilled shrimp and logged every cal....I am OK on cals but way over on sodium....not good.........so water, water, water for this chick! Stay strong and thanks for the well wishes....I will be walking away the pounds soon!:bigsmile: So very proud of all of you for getting through another Skinny Wed! Did you make a new friend? Well then, friend someone new! Remember, there is power in numbers! :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Ended up holding off the rain for us to get our canoeing done (about 90 min ride) and I feel as if my arms are going to fall off....they are going to be real sore tomorrow.....got in a good amount of water but ate horrible (we were supposed to have a picnic but we figured we would be lucky if the rain held off for our ride let along cook out too)...so my sodium is WAY up....so I need to push more water.......Hope everyone else did well with the SWC....I will go and friend someone now....thanks for the suggestion FAB (glad you cast is off)...
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well we had severe thunderstorms at 4am again this morning, so I snoozed & didn't get my bellydancing done before work!:grumble: I did however walk on both my 15 min breaks & my entire 30 minute lunch. So I did log a full 60 min of walking. I'm headed out to the fair again tonight. I already have my plan of eating a baked sweet potato with brown sugar & butter, but I have enough calories for the butter! YAY! I still should have about 400 left. I'm going to take some grapes with me that I threw in the freezer a bit ago, & a few ounces of some turkey. So far I've only had 9 (8oz) waters, which is low for me. I'm sure I'll have at least 5 more at the fair!

Hope you all have a great night. It wasn't much of a "normal" skinny wed challenge for me, but 60 min of walking will have to suffice! Good luck to everyone else & see you on the Skinny Saturday thread! :bigsmile:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I think I did pretty well today. My daughter and I went to the fair and we did split an elephant ear (it was good and it's been YEARS since I had one!) Other than that, though, all we had were some apples and lots and lots of water!

I also got a walking video done before we left so I am good on all counts.

Back to work tomorrow so going to bed soon. Hope to see you all on Saturday! (Hope we can still get a connection then.:tongue: )
  • jeweljade
    Options
    80 oz of water
    45 Min of cardio
    I will be drinking about 20 more oz of water and doing 30 min of Pilates before I go to bed!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I've had a pretty healthy eating plan so far today, and I've got one workout in, ChaLean Extreme Burn circuit... now it's time to walk the dog and get my second workout in. I've been feeling lazy today. I gotta shake that feeling!

Good luck everyone!

Wow Blondie....proud of you for getting that ChalLean Extreme in this morning. A doggy is a great trainer too! I so miss taking my dog for a walk! Did you order the workout or pick it up somewhere? I would like to give it a try when I have 2 healthy feet. Keep up the great work everyone! You are doing it!

:smile: Cast off! Yay! Pins out....OW! :embarassed: Really, not too bad....just a burny sensation now....hubby took me to Red Lob....I order grilled shrimp and logged every cal....I am OK on cals but way over on sodium....not good.........so water, water, water for this chick! Stay strong and thanks for the well wishes....I will be walking away the pounds soon!:bigsmile: So very proud of all of you for getting through another Skinny Wed! Did you make a new friend? Well then, friend someone new! Remember, there is power in numbers! :smooched: :flowerforyou:

I bought the program on Amazon.. since it was much cheaper on there than the beachbody site. It's a great program.. this is my second time through it.

It's great you got your cast off and got to celebrate! My boyfriend and I went to Red Lobster last weekend. We don't have many good restaurants around where we live. We have to drive about 60 miles to the closest RL, but it was worth it.

So for yesterday I got in all my water, and burned over 1000 calories! (1021 to be exact!) I was going to stop at a little over 400, but remembered that I was supposed to get in doubles for the challenge.. so I hopped on the treadmill for a while and did a little bit of yard work. I felt really accomplished yesterday.
  • raychill007
    raychill007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This looks like a great idea to spice up the week a little. Least this way I'll appreciate regular aul Thursday with its regular times exercise.
    See how happy I am beginning on a Thursday, I can easily commit to something when it's a whole 6 days away ;)
    Count me in for next week!
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I may not have signed up (sorry, I forgot) I lost 1/2 pound. Rode my bike PLUS did extra gym work out (abdominals and weights).

I am proud of me. haha :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Rebel