Probably Been Asked 1 Million times...

Options
But here is number 1,000,000,001! I know I don't eat the most healthy meals but can someone look at my diary and make sure that I am not eating too little for the amount of calories that I am burning through exercise? It concerns me that I may not be eating enough to make up for everything that I burn and I do not want to be undereating in an unhealthy way. Any help is greatly appreciated! :smile:

Replies

• sway1080
    sway1080 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You'll have to open up your diary to public :)
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Open your diary please.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Settings > Diary Settings > Public
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Jeez guys it was just a question....Lots of internet gangstaz on here that just like to bully people...OP you're doing great!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Jeez guys it was just a question....Lots of internet gangstaz on here that just like to bully people...OP you're doing great!
    wut
  • lalalalinzy
    lalalalinzy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wut

wut IN THE BUTT... I SAID... did my comment really get modded? LOL
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    wut

Yeah, FTW....
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I've seen this a billion and 1 times.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    before we get to the diary, can you tell us how you are calculating burns?

do you use an HRM or just the numbers MFP gives you.

oh and open your diary
  • iamanadult
    iamanadult Posts: 709 Member
    Options

This! Keep up the great work OP. Don't listen to the haters. Do whatever works for you!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Your diary isn't open (I wonder if that's been mentioned yet), so no one can answer you.

However, are you reaching your goal, +/- say 100 each day? If yes, you're fine. If no, re-evaluate your diet. It's really that simple, assuming you are logging your food and exercise as accurately as you can.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Great work, OP! :drinker:
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Don't let the haters bring you down. Just do your thing, girl!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Seriously, am I missing something here?
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, OP! We are here for you!
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Oops! Opening now. My bad guys!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Seriously, am I missing something here?

we're being positive....you see...we are the "mean" ones.
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I log burns through MFP. AFK for a bit but will read responses when I get back!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    My questions would be...

What is your average weekly weight loss?

Is your logging pretty consistent? Weekends look like meals are missing. That last few days are in the 1400-1600, which isn't bad. You have quite a few days under 1200. Either these are incomplete or you are eating too few calories on these days IMO.

With out knowing more about you, I would guess your sweetspot for weight loss is going to fall somewhere in the 1500-2000 calorie range, depending on a bunch of trial and error and other factors. What are your stats?
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    It looks fine to me. I thought I read somewhere on here that some calorie counts can be off by about 20%, so leaving wiggle room isn't a terrible thing. I'd say go by how you feel. If you feel fatigued often or like you can't make it through the day, then add a snack bar or something with healthy fat/protein. Otherwise, keep on keeping on