Ate a steak today. Don't need help.

Options
Mutant13
Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
Hi guys.

So I've recently decided to adopt the eating-all-the-MFing-delicious-meat lifestyle.
It wasn't hard at first. It also is not hard now because meat is delicious.
I feel that people who eat all of the delicious meat live healthier lifestyles because your tummy is smiling on the inside because bacon.

If anyone has any questions or tips about eating more bacon or the all steak/all bacon lifestyle please post.

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Chef-Bacon-Dog-Requires-All-The-Bacon-In-The-House.jpg
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    We like to cut steak into bite sized pieces, wrap them each in a little piece of bacon, poke them all onto a skewer and barbecue on the charcoal grill. Happiness on a stick!
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options

:drinker:
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Toying with vegan's emotions is way less fun when it's as blatantly obvious as this. :c
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options

Then why are there eggs? :P
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Toying with vegan's emotions is way less fun when it's as blatantly obvious as this. :c

What's a vegan?
  • Mutant13
    Options

Then why are there eggs? :P

It's a garnish, silly!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    I wish this site had a like button. Carry on with your meat-loving ways and accept this....*^5*
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I found that if you eat a LOT of meat (like me) then you will need to buy the better cuts of meat, or your gums start to hurt.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options

LOVE!!! the dog AND the bacon!
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    We like to cut steak into bite sized pieces, wrap them each in a little piece of bacon, poke them all onto a skewer and barbecue on the charcoal grill. Happiness on a stick!

This post wins for most useful. practical and delicious info of the day.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I wish this site had a like button. Carry on with your meat-loving ways and accept this....*^5*

Accepted
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Oh how I wish I still had the picture... my son and his best friend made a bacon lasagna once! It was beautiful and amazing.
  • depresseddancer
    depresseddancer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Steak with a sauce of mushrooms that have been cooked in garlic, soy sauce and red wine. I'm dribbling a bit just thinking about it.

I've only just discovered bacon with pancakes, I was always told it was a bad American thing to do, but goodness you guys were right!
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I'd like some new and innovative ways to combine meat with my daily gallon of water. Suggestions anyone?

I'd also like a handy list of 'things that do not have meat inside them' for example, today I discovered chairs are not a meat. More help here please.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I think you should eat all of your meat raw, way more nutritious that way, don't want to be cooking out all those nutrients. Not to mention people that eat raw meat rock way harder and are way more extreme.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Steak with a sauce of mushrooms that have been cooked in garlic, soy sauce and red wine. I'm dribbling a bit just thinking about it.

I've only just discovered bacon with pancakes, I was always told it was a bad American thing to do, but goodness you guys were right!

Can the mushrooms be substituted with more meat?
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I want to learn how to afford bacon. And steak.

I really want to hate this thread.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    In for women who like meat in their mouth
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

What's a vegan?

h0B4B21FD