Replies

• Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I just eat ALL the FOODZ!
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Try wrapping boneless skinless chicken breast chunks with a 1/3 slice of bacon, stick a toothpick in it and broil. Dip in something sweet & spicy - mmmmmm (Skinnytaste recipe)
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    Options
    I'd like some new and innovative ways to combine meat with my daily gallon of water. Suggestions anyone?

Crock pot. Large chuck roast, brown it in a skillet until it is brown on all sides, put meat in the crock pot, pour water into skillet to scrape up meat bits, pour water over meat in crock pot. Add a bunch of other stuff that I can't remember right now. In 8 hours, the meat is super tender and the water is palatable because it is filled with meat juice.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    treesloth
    No, this is wrong. You need to be a first-degree vegetarian. Only eat animals that eat vegetables.

How many sloths are there on this forum?
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Hi guys.

So I've recently decided to adopt the eating-all-the-MFing-delicious-meat lifestyle.
    It wasn't hard at first. It also is not hard now because meat is delicious.
    I feel that people who eat all of the delicious meat live healthier lifestyles because your tummy is smiling on the inside because bacon.

If anyone has any questions or tips about eating more bacon or the all steak/all bacon lifestyle please post.

stock-photo-11634600-good-student-holding-out-a-grade-on-exam-paper.jpg
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    In for women who like meat in their mouth

Best post of the day...
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    treesloth
    No, this is wrong. You need to be a first-degree vegetarian. Only eat animals that eat vegetables.

How many sloths are there on this forum?
    Literal, figurative, or metaphorical? The numbers will differ significantly.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    There should be more meat smoothies.

No. I had my jaw wired shut for six weeks and tried this only once...this is actually meat abuse. (The waiting made the subsequent meat all that more glorious, however. :love: )
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I brought the Bacon!! Don't worry there is plenty to go around.......... Enjoy!!! :drinker:

bacon-1024x754_zps85120231.jpg
  • BeingKevin
    BeingKevin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Steak with a sauce of mushrooms that have been cooked in garlic, soy sauce and red wine. I'm dribbling a bit just thinking about it.

I've only just discovered bacon with pancakes, I was always told it was a bad American thing to do, but goodness you guys were right!

Can the mushrooms be substituted with more meat?

Meat makes the best condiments.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Hi guys.

So I've recently decided to adopt the eating-all-the-MFing-delicious-meat lifestyle.
    It wasn't hard at first. It also is not hard now because meat is delicious.
    I feel that people who eat all of the delicious meat live healthier lifestyles because your tummy is smiling on the inside because bacon.

If anyone has any questions or tips about eating more bacon or the all steak/all bacon lifestyle please post.

OP, you offered, and I'm going to need help with this concept. So if you (or anyone really) could bring me a medium rare delmonico with a side of bacon for science, that should help my learning along.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Dove breast, stuffed with a jalapeno, all wrapped up in bacon. Stick it with a tooth pick and grill it. ...End Thread (mic drop)

uh.....YUUUUM!!!!:drinker:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Try wrapping boneless skinless chicken breast chunks with a 1/3 slice of bacon, stick a toothpick in it and broil. Dip in something sweet & spicy - mmmmmm (Skinnytaste recipe)

Did this Tuesday night, but filled the chicken with cream cheese, garlic and a little cayenne pepper. THEN I wrapped in bacon. :love:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

I've only just discovered bacon with pancakes, I was always told it was a bad American thing to do, but goodness you guys were right!

Don't forget the maple syrup!

I had NY Strip Steak for dinner last night. Mmmmmmm!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Toying with vegan's emotions is way less fun when it's as blatantly obvious as this. :c

What's a vegan?

They taste delicious when wrapped in bacon.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Toying with vegan's emotions is way less fun when it's as blatantly obvious as this. :c

What's a vegan?

Someone who has given up meat, eggs, dairy and having a sense of humor.
    I have a sense of humor, totally laughed my *kitten* off when your wife described your penis.

carry on with the humor I enjoy a laugh.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Another great recipe.

Take large bacon cubes, wrap in bacon. Fry this in bacon fat.
    Serve on a bed of bacon. Add bacon to taste.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

How can your lifestyle be both all bacon and all steak?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

Eatz ALL the bacon. Eatz ALL the steak. See? Easy.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

Eatz ALL the bacon. Eatz ALL the steak. See? Easy.

Oh, if it's all gone, then what tips could there be for me? :cry: