You like "cauliflower bread sticks"
You are a friend collector
You didn't accept my friend request
You didn't send me boobie pics

You suck.

Replies

• djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    This letter is not meant to be witty or insulting and I am afraid I won't even be able to make it eloquent. But I will do the best I can to take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care—a large enough number to inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that PatientBear's eulogists take for granted.

PatientBear expects us to behave like passive sheep. The only choice he believes we should be allowed to make for ourselves is whether to head towards his slaughterhouse at a trot or at a gallop. PatientBear truly doesn't want us choosing to set the record straight.

PatientBear's premise (that everything will be hunky-dory if we let him feature simplistic answers to complex problems) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. PatientBear uses this disguised morality to support his complaints, thereby making his argument self-refuting. A volage-brained mentality and an obscene sense of boosterism create fertile soil for anal-retentive puzzleheaded-types to take away our sense of community and leave us morally adrift. That's the sort of statement that some people insist is incoherent but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because I have to laugh when he says that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever, but if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less bumptious than PatientBear. In short, PatientBear's repressive pleas have done much to use rock music, with its savage, tribal, orgiastic beat, to replace the search for truth with a situationist relativism based on fatuitous gnosticism. I propose, therefore, that we respond by doing what we can to foster mutual understanding.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    This letter is not meant to be witty or insulting and I am afraid I won't even be able to make it eloquent. But I will do the best I can to take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care—a large enough number to inculcate in the reader an inquisitive spirit and a skepticism about beliefs that PatientBear's eulogists take for granted.

PatientBear expects us to behave like passive sheep. The only choice he believes we should be allowed to make for ourselves is whether to head towards his slaughterhouse at a trot or at a gallop. PatientBear truly doesn't want us choosing to set the record straight.

PatientBear's premise (that everything will be hunky-dory if we let him feature simplistic answers to complex problems) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. PatientBear uses this disguised morality to support his complaints, thereby making his argument self-refuting. A volage-brained mentality and an obscene sense of boosterism create fertile soil for anal-retentive puzzleheaded-types to take away our sense of community and leave us morally adrift. That's the sort of statement that some people insist is incoherent but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because I have to laugh when he says that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever, but if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less bumptious than PatientBear. In short, PatientBear's repressive pleas have done much to use rock music, with its savage, tribal, orgiastic beat, to replace the search for truth with a situationist relativism based on fatuitous gnosticism. I propose, therefore, that we respond by doing what we can to foster mutual understanding.

TL;DR
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member

TL;DR

I will assume you meant DNR

Cliffs: You suck
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member

I have no idea what you just said but I see a lot of big words and I'm into that. :love:
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Awww...I hate you too. :) Let's snuggle.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    I've long ago accepted my suckage.

But at least I know the diffeence between lose and loose and that's a start.
  • I just came to snuggle.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member

You with your big words, and your, your small difficult words
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    I just came to snuggle.
    I just came
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Huh??? I'm really confused...... that is way too many words for little me to read.... simple terms please..... I'm too tired from my 5 hour workout to even try to understand......
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member

You with your big words, and your, your small difficult words

Now that's funny !!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    I just came to snuggle.
    I just came

aww, is that what i stepped in.... you gotta wipe down the machines when you're done with them. MFP forum etiquette, right?
  • 1PatientBear
    I just came to snuggle.
    I just came

*tosses you a towel*

clean it up
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    I see nothing wrong with collecting subjects.... Friends.
  • To djeffreys10,
    Is your response based on this post alone?
  • 1PatientBear
    To djeffreys10,
    Is your response based on this post alone?

He's just grumpy. He needs a hug. Will you give him one? I don't want to because he smells bad.
  • kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    I havent shown anyone my bewbs tho. =)
  • Is it necessary for me to write a witty comment to participate in the snuggling and the comming? I hope not. Sometimes its nice if I can just not snuggle.
  • I just came to snuggle.
    I just came

my snuggles are pretty amazingly hot. You're welcome. :wink:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Why you gotta be so mean???

209sef5.jpg