Bored

Options

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    when a pig orgasms it can last up to 30 min.

why do i find that.....so......cool. I mean really?? hummm off to Google...................

Maybe that's why bacon tastes so good.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Voltage drop across a load resistance is equal to the electrical current multiplied by the thevinen resistance of the load. This is known as ohms law, and is represented by the equation V=I*R.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    interviewOZ-7a.jpg

Unicorns are real! :laugh:

They are also horny.

shame.gif
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    i like the statue in the background
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    interviewOZ-7a.jpg

They are also horny.

shame.gif

i like it when you play rough.
  • blacklaceroses
    blacklaceroses Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    when a pig orgasms it can last up to 30 min.

why do i find that.....so......cool. I mean really?? hummm off to Google...................

Maybe that's why bacon tastes so good.

Hummmm after what i just read..............i mean that must be it.............*off to ponder the question why do i still find this........cooler even more???*
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    i like the statue in the background

facepalm-statue.png

It has swirly moobs. :laugh:
  • blacklaceroses
    blacklaceroses Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    interviewOZ-7a.jpg

I love unicorns!...*goes back to piggies thoughts* I mean really???
  • TheCalorieSMASHER
    TheCalorieSMASHER Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Strawberries are the only fruit that have their seeds on the outside.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    just read the topic wrong. Thought it said "Boned"

that could be a fun thread.
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Voltage drop across a load resistance is equal to the electrical current multiplied by the thevinen resistance of the load. This is known as ohms law, and is represented by the equation V=I*R.

See, this is stuff I need to know. It's interesting...and again, why we're friends ;)
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    “I’m bored’ is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say ‘I’m bored.”
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    When you have two intersecting straight lines, the inverse angles are the same!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain..
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    edited below!
  • runs4zen
    Options

The fact that you know that AND you look like you do...that is SEXY times infinity
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    “I’m bored’ is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say ‘I’m bored.”

Touche, however, I will take the free time that I undoubtedly possess and articulate a few facts for you.

1) "None percent" is not the proper vernacular for what ever it was you were trying to execute.
    2) I have neither the funds, ability or time to travel said "none percent".
    3) When your house is cleaned, children are taken care of and homework is essentially done, and are left with free time, "I'm bored" is quite the correct term. In my own opinion. BORED - "feeling weary because one is unoccupied or lacks interest in one's current activity."
    4) Anything that one chooses to say in life isn't useless - it may be deemed less proper, irreverent, pointless, without cause, unjustifiable or ignorant, but should never be called useless.
    5) The fact that I am alive, as well as how I came to be and how we function, is not lost on me as I was made painfully and vastly aware of how it all works in biology last quarter.
    6) Technically, the mind does not go on forever and lacks endlessness, as you see, we all die someday.

But thanks for the sagacious banter. :smile:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Boring tuna=Boring life
    slap-chop-2.jpg
  • runs4zen
    Options
    you don’t get to say ‘I’m bored.”

She can be bored if she wants to be. :devil: