GNC Lean Shake 25 reviews..

Options
Hey MFPeeps!!

I have switched from Herbalife to GNC Lean Shake 25. Has anyone else tried these shakes? I was wondering if anyone could be kind enough to give me their opinion on the shakes?

And if so has anyone else found them cheaper than GNC? I hear that they have a deal at Sams Club? Is this true??

:drinker:

Replies

• irismstroup
    irismstroup Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like the GNC shakes way better than the hebalife. My favorite meal replacement shake so far though is the LEAN BODY for Her by LABRADA nutrition. The packet makes it so convenient when on the go and the chocolate is yummy. I like the easiness of a shake as a meal but limit them to a couple times per week so I don't become reliant on them and be sure im still making good food choices. I have heard of quite a few people who lost good amounts of weight using shake "plans" then gained all or more back after stopping because of lack of "real food" knowledge for weight loss. I'm not sure about Sam's Club but if you do find a good one at a good price please share the info. Thanks and good luck
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    I tried them. The Chocolate Swiss was good. However, they weren't filling. I quit drinking them and just started eating less and I am seeing more results. I lost 1 lb after 3 weeks of the shakes and 5 lbs from actually eating food. Ditch them and just eat better.
  • SueMizZou
    SueMizZou Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I use the GNC shakes occasionally. They are convenient but they don't help you learn to eat correctly. I like the strawberry and vanilla flavors
  • theknoxie
    theknoxie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    thanks.
    I eat healthy (for 95% of my time) but I just needed a meal replacement for the protein mainly. I don't plan on becoming dependent on the shakes at all :)
  • msigman1
    msigman1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have them for lunch or breakfast. I eat real food too. I add high fiber foods to them. Yesterday I added a cup of canned pumpkin to my chocolate shake. Today it was a half cup of fresh raspberries. I mix them with the bullet blender and add a little ice. I like them better cold.