Team UK - August2010

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Matt_S_1978
    Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Well as expected I absolutely trashed myself over a 24hr period.

Went to Clapham at 5pm and drank copious amounts of cider, ate pub food, more cider, beer, more cider and when i went home (finally) at 4pm on Sunday afternoon I grabbed a pepperoni pizza from the shop before climbing in to bed and sleeping for 18 hours.

Still I felt the urge to clean the house today so slowly getting back in to normal mode.
  • James_H
    James_H Posts: 48
    Options
    Ah, it's only a couple of days - it can't make that much difference in the long run, you'll be back on it this week!

I've basically maintained this week which isn't too bad considering I went over my calories about 4 times thanks to all my eating out... this week will be better.
  • Matt_S_1978
    Options
    My food diary for Sunday and Monday is painful

back to it today though !!
  • MissMaz
    MissMaz Posts: 92
    Options
    Been very slack in posting, but I have hit the 1st stone lost mark :D My goal for the next two weeks is to not gain any back as I'm Stateside visitng family *L* Two days in though and I've made decent food choices,but when I get home I want to resume the food diary. Hope all is well in the UK!
  • TMLS
    TMLS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Another 9lbs lost again this month, think that's three months in a row now. Hopefully the same again next month :glasses:
  • James_H
    James_H Posts: 48
    Options
    My food diary for Sunday and Monday is painful

back to it today though !!

Just had a look and it didn't look *that* bad although I don't see any of that cider on there... ;o)

By the way, I don't know how much you weigh, but 1300 calories a day seems ridiculously little for a bloke. I'm on 1770 and that's only just over my BMR...
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I think 1300 cals is too little for anybody! Esp since your basic sitting down breathing type activity burns 1200 cals a day :noway:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    My daily target was just under 1300 when I was aiming to lose 1lb a week. It's 1400 now I'm back to losing 0.5lb a week. It would be less than that if I hadn't set my lifestyle to semi active on the goal set up. I agree that 1300 sounds very low for a man (assuming he weighs considerably more than me). I guess though it depends how much of a calorie deficit and activity level you have set up.
  • James501
    James501 Posts: 148
    Options
    my daily target is less the 1300 and i lose 2 lbs a week. all depends how your body handles it. It seems like i found the right balance. I think everyones bodys are different

Stick to what works for you untill it don't then look to change is my advice!
    James
  • Matt_S_1978
    Options
    I'm abandoning eveyrthing until next week. I am in france from tomorrow and after the week i have had, just not going to worry. get back in to everything next week with no interruptions.
  • James501
    Options