Looking for Friends who enjoy being irritated.

Hi, most of my friends on MFP delete me because I am extremely irritating. I realize that I've been going about finding new friends all wrong.

So. If you like friending people who complain daily about their weight, always talk about 'needing to' exercise but never do it, people who promulgate fad diets, post unverified urban legends, brag about losing water weight and whine about gaining it, and write insulting feed comments about controversial political subjects, send me an FR!*

*note: I will not accept any FRs sent in response to this post.

Replies

• MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    He's a liar. I just sent him a FR in response to this post and he accepted it.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    One of those people......FR sent!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    I make exceptions for women who are extremely attractive. That's another irritating thing I do, by the way, is incessantly make sexually creepy comments. Sorry.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Will you congratulate me for eating every time I finish logging for the day?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member

I am willing to critique your food choices and tell you that you're eating too much/too little every single time and to watch your sugar/sodium levels to avoid staying fat.
  • delicious_cocktail

Like whierd, I'll just offer critique. I don't really have very much positive to say. If your diary were open today I could probably tell you something that you did wrong, like eating carbs and fat both at one time.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Can I send you a FR for the pleasure of deleting you?

It feel like scratching a itch......so satisfying
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Oh lovely, I like critics :)
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member

Like whierd, I'll just offer critique. I don't really have very much positive to say. If your diary were open today I could probably tell you something that you did wrong, like eating carbs and fat both at one time.

I am not looking for critique. I am very sensitive, I mostly expect my friends to tell me "WTG" and how pretty I look. I also expect "10/10 WB" comments every time I post a very flattering picture of my body, with the caption "OMG I"m like, such a fat cow!"
  • ssm_1972
    He's a liar. I just sent him a FR in response to this post and he accepted it.

lol......:laugh:
  • whierd

I am not looking for critique. I am very sensitive, I mostly expect my friends to tell me "WTG" and how pretty I look. I also expect "10/10 WB" comments every time I post a very flattering picture of my body, with the caption "OMG I"m like, such a fat cow!"

I believe in tough love, I'd just start mooing at all of your statuses and sending you PMs with pictures of everything cowprint, including cows.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    FR sent in response to this post.
  • ssm_1972

I am willing to critique your food choices and tell you that you're eating too much/too little every single time and to watch your sugar/sodium levels to avoid staying fat.

This is what one should appreciate/expect more on MFP :)
  • delicious_cocktail

I'm sorry, I think you meant to say, "Oh lovely; I like critiques. :-)"

I hope this helps. FR SENT!
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Add me for logging rummaging through my purse to find a pen and then burning calories in the process. Also add me for incessant drama about petty slights and hurt feelings over not being invited to lunch with people I don't really like anyway.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Is there really a wrong way to rub someone?
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541

Only if they don't enjoy chafing.
  • whierd

Yeah, you could chafe them or it ends up with no ending.
  • ssm_1972

I'm sorry, I think you meant to say, "Oh lovely; I like critiques. :-)"

I hope this helps. FR SENT!

Oops........typo !! Welcome !!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

Yeah, you could chafe them or it ends up with no ending.

It hurts so good?
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    In for 'unverified urban legends'
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    I hear a dry rub is only good for steaks.
  • whierd
    I hear a dry rub is only good for steaks.

I prefer a dry rub.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    You had me at promulgate. ~throws flash drive covers on stage~
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Hi, most of my friends on MFP delete me because I am extremely irritating. I realize that I've been going about finding new friends all wrong.

So. If you like friending people who complain daily about their weight, always talk about 'needing to' exercise but never do it, people who promulgate fad diets, post unverified urban legends, brag about losing water weight and whine about gaining it, and write insulting feed comments about controversial political subjects, send me an FR!*

*note: I will not accept any FRs sent in response to this post.

FR sent with junk pics!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Can I ask for advice, over and over again, never follow it, and complain that I'm not making any progress???? Pretty please?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

Well thin up then fatty. Mooooooo!!!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk

yes. Back and forth vs. up and down just doesn't' do it for me.
  • Is there really a wrong way to rub someone?

yes. Back and forth vs. up and down just doesn't' do it for me.

I just watched a twerking vid on youtube that rubbed me all kinds of wrong.

My eyes are chafed.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    .\ /.