Looking for Friends who enjoy being irritated.

2»

Replies

• BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    I'm too irritated to accept friend requests. Please go away.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    how come this whole thread i keep reading about all the rubbing and which way and i keep hearing a johnny gill song in my head?
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Hi, most of my friends on MFP delete me because I am extremely irritating. I realize that I've been going about finding new friends all wrong.

So. If you like friending people who complain daily about their weight, always talk about 'needing to' exercise but never do it, people who promulgate fad diets, post unverified urban legends, brag about losing water weight and whine about gaining it, and write insulting feed comments about controversial political subjects, send me an FR!*

*note: I will not accept any FRs sent in response to this post.

FR sent with junk pics!
    :angry:

Dafuq are my junk pics, snoflehk?!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Hi, most of my friends on MFP delete me because I am extremely irritating. I realize that I've been going about finding new friends all wrong.

So. If you like friending people who complain daily about their weight, always talk about 'needing to' exercise but never do it, people who promulgate fad diets, post unverified urban legends, brag about losing water weight and whine about gaining it, and write insulting feed comments about controversial political subjects, send me an FR!*

*note: I will not accept any FRs sent in response to this post.

FR sent with junk pics!
    :angry:

Dafuq are my junk pics, snoflehk?!

In my inbox waiting for your request.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Will you congratulate me for eating every time I finish logging for the day?

I am willing to critique your food choices and tell you that you're eating too much/too little every single time and to watch your sugar/sodium levels to avoid staying fat.

This is what one should appreciate/expect more on MFP :)
    dafuq is supermario talkin 'bout willis?
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    But do you send junk pics to your friends? FR pending reply.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    meanwhile i am gonna stop checking in on this thread as I see i am the only one who thought it was about a different kind of enjoy and a different kind of irritated....#vagisil #ky #nvm
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    In, well, just cause I hate it. Wait, what? Nevermind.

I just like sarcasm..... no really.... nevermind.
  • My first thought was what the heck do you eat?!

Then I saw it wasn't spelled 'irradiated.'
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    provide examples of irritation style. irritating is subjective.
  • jendraka
    jendraka Posts: 117 Member
    I'm too irritated to accept friend requests. Please go away.

^Obviously someone with first-hand knowledge of what it feels like to be rubbed the wrong way.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Will you congratulate me for eating every time I finish logging for the day?

Like whierd, I'll just offer critique. I don't really have very much positive to say. If your diary were open today I could probably tell you something that you did wrong, like eating carbs and fat both at one time.

I am not looking for critique. I am very sensitive, I mostly expect my friends to tell me "WTG" and how pretty I look. I also expect "10/10 WB" comments every time I post a very flattering picture of my body, with the caption "OMG I"m like, such a fat cow!"

Well thin up then fatty. Mooooooo!!!

I want to say that I meant no offense in this post. I thought that you were someone on my FL. I would never have said that to you as I have never seen you before.