What size are you aiming to wear?

Options

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'd really like to fit back into my size fours. I have a bunch from when I was thinner a few years ago, so I'd like to get some more wear out of them! I'm 5'2", and I remember still looking curvy and it being easy to maintain at a 4. My goal weight is based on the weight I was in that jean size. I guess I wouldn't mind going one size lower (who wouldn't?!?), but I can't imagine having to buy all new clothes!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Is badass a size?

No?

Oh.

/slinks out
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wearing size 8 from a 20. Wouldn't mind a size 6.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Is badass a size?

No?

Oh.

/slinks out

oh cool thanks - now i remember how harnesses are sized!
  • bigred503
    Options
    Somewhere between size sexy and size fit :)
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    size 14 would be humbling lol
  • MyCatLookedAtMe
    Options
    I want to be a size 8. I thought I looked pretty decent when I was in that size. I wouldn't mind being a size 6 but I feel any smaller and I'd be bones.

I am 5'7 with a large bone frame.
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Size 4 all the way around! I have one pair, but I'm pretty sure it's vanity sizing.
    The one downside to getting smaller: As an avid sale/clearance shopper, I'm having a lot more difficulty buying clothes in these smaller sizes.
  • shellsan
    shellsan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm taking this one in stages. My first goal is to be able to be comfortable in existing size 16s. Next step is being able to walk into an average dept store and being able to fit a size 14. This will be (haha) HUGE for me :). No more buying ugly over priced nasty polyester clothes from about 3 stores! My final size goal is a comfortable size 8. Single digit heaven :)
  • lovebig30
    lovebig30 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    id like to get to around a size 8/10 I don't want to be skinny just fit.
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Well back in June I began at size 22,at size 20 with lots of room to go to 18 now.....looking for 10 right now........good short term!!
  • Danicalifornia3
    Danicalifornia3 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly petite and I hope I can make it down to a size 6. I want to keep my curves. I personally don't find skin and bones sexy at all..
  • jadedhippo
    jadedhippo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    In US sizing im a 10/12 and aiming to get into an 8. I dont think my bones would fit into anything smaller
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    4-6, but ultimately in shape and looking good is more important.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Slim trousers, extra large underwear.
  • Mhayn001
    Options
    I would love to be down to a 2 to 4. Right now I am a 10, down from a 14 :)

When I was at my smallest during college, I was a 4, and that looked pretty good on me. I just want to feel fit and happy in the clothes I am wearing.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I think I would like to be a size 4. I can usually wear an 8 now, but have items that range from 4-12 (the smaller things have got to be vanity sizing).
  • alichristiana
    alichristiana Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    A uk10/12 is a realistic expectation for me but if I can get down to an 8/10 I would be very happy :)
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    A size 4. Been there before and when I get to my goal weight, I should fit into it again. I wear a 6 to 8 now depending on the brand.
  • strawberrymilk99
    Options
    a US size 0.