45 Pounds GONE.

Options
1235»

Replies

• highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing - you look fantastic! I went out and bought my first ever bikini yesterday too - it's a great feeling :-)
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing!!!
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing hun. what I would give to have abs like that! truly inspirational.
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    I just joined 10 days ago and I too am very motivated and determined and find the MFP is just the thing I needed to be successful - I am getting familiar with the website now as I discovered while loading applications onto my Droid cell phone - it was just accidental I did not know such a thing exsisted - I am very happy to have discovered it. I enjoyed yr story and think it is great u accomplished what u did - I would like to lose 60 pounds - is there any thing u would advise a "newbie".

Sure :)

Log everything you eat. It really is important. It's impossible to get your eating habits back in line if you are underestimating your daily caloric intake. Also, move more. Exercise and try to incorporate increased movement in everything you do. I work in an office, so am sitting all day. I always take the stairs and will take walks at lunch. All of the extra movement adds up! Good luck!
  • iluvdaisies
    Options
    What a great inspiration to us new mommies out there!
  • skylersnanna
    Options
    wow look at you, you look hot your now a yummy mommy, congratulations you look beautiful :happy:
  • daisyfriends
    daisyfriends Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW! Such a great read first thing on a Monday morning!!! I have another 45 pounds to lose to hit my goal and after reading your story I KNOW I can do it!!! Congratulations to you - you look AMAZING!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    OMG! I am so happy for you and to have read your story. I agree that reading everyone's posts and success and failure stories really helps. Then giving back and inspiring others by showing your results makes such a difference too! Thanks for posting, you look amazing! I cannot wait until I can post my transformation pics too.
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    amazing job!! so happy for you!!
  • mrsmillan
    Options
    WTG, that is awesome, I know how you feel with the autoimmune disease thing, I have an autoimmune disease myself and lost 30lbs in my second pregnancy due to a flare in less then a month, and I have been on the prednisone many of times.....
  • Ready4Changes
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, You look great !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!