For me, *this* is why WEIGHTS over CARDIO is KEY!

Options

Replies

• SuperJo1972
    SuperJo1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

If you came here from page 1, to reply, please note that my "update" pictures are on page 10 of this thread....

Just keepin' it real (and transparent!)

BOOM!

The update pics are great! Love the dressy outfit - very classy - you looked as fabulous as the shoes!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,929 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Of course I wish I had DONE THIS in my 20's and 30's....but, you don't know what you don't know.

once I *knew* better, I *did* better.

I'm very proud of my fitness/nutrition journey in my mid-40's. Very proud!
  • ddake12
    ddake12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread. It's been said 200 times, but you really are an inspiration. I never really considered lifting, but now I REALLY want to. You look great! I just need to drag my husband to the gym to show me what to do. I think I'll get the NROL4W that you referenced. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
  • Ashes_To_Beast
    Ashes_To_Beast Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Just Amazing! Thx for sharing!
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

If you came here from page 1, to reply, please note that my "update" pictures are on page 10 of this thread....

Just keepin' it real (and transparent!)

BOOM!

Congrats on your success. I'm sure you are super happy with the results of your hard work. You are a great example of why more people (of both genders) should lift.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    bUMP
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration!! I am going to go down the weights path, after I lose my weight this year. I look forward to it and great to have some programs to be able to start looking into now. You look wonderful.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I hope you start to lift WHILE you're losing bodyfat?!?!?!?! The 2 aren't really co-related, right????

So, calorie-deficit for bodyfat loss and lifting heavy things for bodyshape change.

BOOM!
  • mommaknox5
    mommaknox5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That' awesome. I do more cardio than weight lifting, but I think I will reverse that. Thanks for your testimony. And congrats on your success.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Totally does not look like the same body, amazing work and it shows!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Amazing results !!!! Thumbs up for LIFTING HEAVY !
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! Now you said you used weights...but what kind of workouts with those weights did you use?
  • jahnae10
    jahnae10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing success!!!!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Thanks!

WyattJ99 - if you read the whole thread, all the data you need is in it.

Hi-lights and update is on page 10 of the thread.

BOOM!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! I love seeing the photos - that really drives the point home.
  • Schtroumpfkin
    Schtroumpfkin Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What an amazing change. The difference in those thighs alone should be enough to send most women to the weight room. Muscle does a body good!

THIS. PS You look great.
  • mtwex
    mtwex Posts: 4
    Options
    Great motivation, thanks for sharing.
    Makes sense to me. Just got NROL4Women and will get started on it after my 30 Day Shred!
  • mtwex
    mtwex Posts: 4
    Options
    :happy: Great motivation, thanks for sharing.
    Makes sense to me. Just got NROL4Women and will get started on it after my 30 Day Shred!
  • Naturally_EB
    Naturally_EB Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome success story! Congrats :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!