Let's chat!

Options

Replies

• BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm a photographer. How would she (you) pose for my lens?

I want to be clad in a Princess Leia metal bikini, fat rolls flyin' with a velvet cape that's so heavy and long it has to be pinned off camera to seem as if it's flowing. On the back of a giraffe. The giraffe has a sheer small veil attached to it's horns that's fluttering in the wind. In the far background you can see a fire raging across the plains and in the foreground it's serene, peaceful and there's a small crystal clear watering hole. I think I might want to be holding a spear of some sort but that might be a bit much. =)
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    @Volver Ding ding! lol =)
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Ding ding! lol =)

nice! To be honest It's very difficult to differentiate between the three.
  • Via_14
    Options
    It's easy if you are from the sub-continent.

Its like asians, there are distinct feature differences from race to race =)
  • Via_14
    Options
    Mums making pizza, its in the oven!!! waitinggggg to devour it lol, just two slices =)
  • V0lver
    Options

i am from North India lol
  • Via_14
    Options

oh really, im tamil =P shame on you for not picking me out lolzzz kidding =))
  • V0lver
    Options

But really maybe its a North Indian thing. I can't differentiate between a Southern Indian & Sri Lankan. And speaking of Sri lankans:love:

Jacqueline-Fernandez-Hot-Maxim-Photoshoot6.jpg
  • Via_14
    Options

But really maybe its a North Indian thing. I can't differentiate between a Southern Indian & Sri Lankan. And speaking of Sri lankans:love:

That's because tamils come from south india and sri lanka but in sri lanka the majority population is sinhala. We tamils look diff from sinhalese too. Im surprised you cant tell. haha whos this chick?? gf??
  • V0lver
    Options

That's because tamils come from south india and sri lanka but in sri lanka the majority population is sinhala. We tamils look diff from sinhalese too. Im surprised you cant tell. haha whos this chick?? gf??
    i am guessing you dont have many North Indian friends. We really can't :( but i will definitely try and learn from google later today. Now you are joking right? thats my fav Sri Lankan Jaqueline Fernandez a supermodel obviously. And not my gf, we dont believe in putting a label on it( I kid!)
  • Via_14
    Options
    My best friend is guju/marathi and pakistani girls they seem to know lol.

oh right, she must be sinhalese sounds familiar.. lol i thought she was MIA but looked to fair =P

shes pretty^^^
  • V0lver
    Options

oh right, she must be sinhalese sounds familiar.. lol i thought she was MIA but looked to fair =P

shes pretty^^^

sweet! i live in the guju land myself. That she is!
  • Via_14
    Options
    i dated a guju, Ankit, would never go back to a guju haaha jokes everyone is diff =P
  • Via_14
    Options

shes pretty^^^

GUJU LAND Eh?

You know what that reminds me of.. Kal ho na ho

G U JJ U
    G U JJ U
    GUJJU ROHIT AND NAINA We are proud of you!
  • V0lver
    Options
    i dated a guju, Ankit, would never go back to a guju haaha jokes everyone is diff =P

Guju guys are incredibly sweet. They'd make great boyfriends though they are a little hen pecked at times. And i just live in the guju land. I am a Rajput born in Rajasthan :)
  • V0lver
    Options

shes pretty^^^

GUJU LAND Eh?

G U JJ U
    G U JJ U

haha that song is to Gujarat what Slumdog millionaire is to India
  • Via_14
    Options

Guju guys are incredibly sweet. They'd make great boyfriends though they are a little hen pecked at times. And i just live in the guju land. I am a Rajput born in Rajasthan :)

Yea he was quite sweet, id give you that =P woh step back Rajasthan ! lolz that reminds me of Jaan Tu Jaane, love Genelia and the guy who acts in it!
  • Via_14
    Options

shes pretty^^^

GUJU LAND Eh?

G U JJ U
    G U JJ U

haha so im guessing an insult =P
  • V0lver
    Options

shes pretty^^^

GUJU LAND Eh?

G U JJ U
    G U JJ U

haha so im guessing an insult =P
    more like an embarrassment
  • V0lver
    Options

Yea he was quite sweet, id give you that =P woh step back Rajasthan ! lolz that reminds me of Jaan Tu Jaane, love Genelia and the guy who acts in it!
    exactly! That reminds me, i still have to find a way to spend a night in jail somehow