clepant Posts: 3,407 Member
    Options
    Oct. 13: 6.2 Miles

TTD: 146.4 Miles

exercise.png
  • es8876
    es8876 Posts: 1
    Options
    thank you all for the motivation. i will be picking up the pace statrting tomorrow. i thought i was doing something.
  • Jennymcwb
    Jennymcwb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    10/12 - 4.4 miles and 10/13 - 4.4 miles - both walking.

MTD= 38.5 / Goal = 80

exercise.png
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    A quick post here...lol...then I'll get to work updating the spreadsheet. smile

Well, my dear friends, today was a real* mixed bag of stuff. Some good, some not so good....but thankfully the day has been gently brought to almost a close on several good, happy notes. I won't bore you with the details of it all, but bottom line....life is okay.

I finally experienced a couple of hours of zero pain in my knees...most notably (and definitely most welcome!) on the way walking into the gym tonight for my run! I also had my longest run/walk in recent time of 4.0 miles. My running form feels stronger and more fluid and I think I'm right on the edge of some dramatic improvements. Very exciting. I have to attempt to contain my enthusiasm tho and not overdo it and injure myself as I have in the past. :) Just have to practice the "Don't increase my mileage more than 10% per week" rule.

Anyway, I said this would be quick... laugh... but I wanted to take this opportunity to tell all of you how much I've enjoyed the chance to hang out with you and share some laughs while we celebrate each other's successes and offer comfort and/or encouragement when someone is struggling. We're ALL the stronger for it. I don't know about you, but most of the time, I feel like I'm being carried along from the energy here.

^^^ THIS GREAT POST - Thank you for everything you do - (and of course Dinos too!)

Saturday 3.8 hiking and walking
    Sunday 3.3 - Ran a 5K without stopping on a hilly course

Total Miles for October: 68.6 miles

exercise.png
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    As of Friday I had completed 63.8/150 miles.
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Adding 13 miles.

exercise.png
  • christenafreda
    christenafreda Posts: 212 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Bubbl3s25
    Bubbl3s25 Posts: 210
    Options
    Feeling very tired on it today. With Trailblazer and Heysen Trail I hiked 74km over two days. Legs are taking a break today

13 October - hiked 20.4km
    Total to date 141.8km

exercise.png
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I've gotten off track this week with everything going on, and probably will be next week also.

October MTD:

Walking: 29.66 miles
    Biking: 72.2 miles
    Total: 101.86 miles

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,851 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for today

Sunday 10/13

(Exercise bike 26.2 miles & walk 2.5 miles)

**Total 28.70 miles today

***321.74 miles done and 378.26 miles to go...:happy:
  • sam_gamgee
    sam_gamgee Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hope to get out again this evening but I'll put my weekend runs in anyway. :-)

Oct 1: 11.0 km
    Oct 2: 5.9 km
    Oct 4: 6.3 km
    Oct 5: 11.0 km
    Oct 10: 9.0 km
    Oct 12: 8.7 km
    Oct 13: 7.0 km

Total: 58.9 km (36.60 miles)

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    I'm away from the computer for a few days and I have 10 pages of posts to catch up on! WAY TO MOVE, PEOPLE!!!

RIGHT??? There's been a whole lotta moving going on! Welcome back!! :smile:

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    6 mile walk. Will catch up on the thread and updating the spreadsheet later (if Dave hasn't already done it like usual LOL).

He's already on it!!! :wink: And nice walk there, Janet!

Dave
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    10/1 - 6.2
    10/2 - 3.2
    10/3 -4.6
    10/4 - 3.3
    10/5 - 6.0
    10/6 - 0.6
    10/7 - 2.6
    10/8 - 3
    10/9 - 5.2
    10/10 - 1.4
    10/11 - 0.9
    10/12 - 5.2
    10/13 - 4.3

Well almost halfway through the month and I just haven't been motivated to get out there and walk. As you can see I've had some very low mileage "rest days". I'm going to do my best to finish strong!

exercise.png
  • Cherie0622
    Cherie0622 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I don't remember the day-by-day count but I'm up to 23.4 miles.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Goal: 200 miles
    1st: 2.77 miles
    2nd: 5.60 miles
    3rd: 5.75 miles
    4th: 7.56 miles
    5th: 4.49 miles
    6th: 15.54 miles
    7th: 10.15 miles
    8th: 4.18 miles
    9th: 15.38
    10th: 3.89
    11th: 10.84
    12th: 8.89 - Total 95.04 / 104.96 --

Moving right along this month!
    @VERDEMUJER - WOW! Nice bump in your total for the month!!!

@BUNNYBUTLER29 - YES!! YAY YOU!! A nice jump in your total too!!! That's awesome! And LOL....the Panther's really spanked us today. :laugh: We got a pity score in the last minute or two of the game, but I think the final was like 38-10. And now our record is 1-4. Our only win was against the Steelers, who at that time, were also winless. LOL

@ES8876 - Did you wish to join the challenge? I'll shoot you some info in a message.

@DJMICHEALS - Your mileage is fine...you're still doing fine with that*.... I sure hope things are okay with you otherwise.:flowerforyou:

@LOVEMYALEX - You are really* trucking right along there! Your total is climbing quickly. :drinker:

@JBHARWOOD - I know* you can do it!!

@CHERIE0622 - No worries....that's all I really need. :smile:

=======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Oh, and I put in 6 miles between the Elliptical w/ArmBlaster and walking on the treadmill for a little over an hour total. It was supposed to be an active rest day, but I don't do so well with those. :laugh:

Dave
    Darkrider42
    MFm4m5.png
  • aawright39
    Options
    Saturday, Oct. 12 - 5.1 miles walking
    Sunday, Oct. 13 - 6.8 miles walking

Total this week - 11.9 miles
    Total To Date - 24.60 miles
    Remaining Miles - 50.40 miles
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Sounds like many of us had a great weekend. :bigsmile: The weather here is lovely Southern Ohio was beautiful: cool and crisp in the mornings and warm in the afternoons. A little cloudy but no rain......great *kitten* moving weather:bigsmile:

I took my hubby out on the bike trail for a walk Saturday:heart: . Before we knew it we had walked 6.5 miles (I don't think he believed how far we really walked).:heart: I took it easy today and only added 3 miles. Thankfully the blister is healing quickly and didn't get in the way.

October total: 66.5 miles Hope I'm still in the green:smile:

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,243 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I'm a llama again! I mean I'm back in the green again. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: