I met my goal!!!!!

Options
Really!!! I did it!! Can you believe it? I really can't. It seems like so long ago that I started this journey. I joined MFP in January and finally met my goal. It took a month to lose the last 3 pounds!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!! I have lost 45 pounds! Me! I know that this is a little rambling but I am so excited! I went from a size 18 to a size 10. I have lost 40 inches (actually a little more, I didn't measure right off the bat.) I look better, I feel better, I am healthier! I know you aren't supposed to toot your own horn but I really had to share! I only wish bells and whistles had gone off when I entered my weight today!:)

Replies

• tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success!!!!
    Congrats!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    woohoo! Go you! =o))
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is FANTASTIC!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go!
  • Tems
    Tems Posts: 16
    Options
    Congratulations! It is an inspiration for me to keep going...well done:flowerforyou:
  • jojospaghettio
    jojospaghettio Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!! Good job!
  • kimberly428
    Options
    congrats!!! That is an amazing achievement so toot away!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Oh yes you are suppose to "toot your own horn" on this site specifically! Congratulations on making your goal and continuing to strive for it even when the weight loss slowed down this past month! Endurance and perseverance got you through and will now keep you focused on maintaining this new, healthy body and outlook that you have! Awesome achievement! Kudos to yoU!
  • Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!!
  • kristi223
    kristi223 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You definitely deserve to toot your own horn on days like this!!!! Awesome job girly!!!
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    IF only instead of Smiley's, we could add sound.. than you would be hearing bells and whistles from all of us.. CONGRATS !!! You did great.. you have every right to be proud of yourself :flowerforyou:
  • sheyna1983
    sheyna1983 Posts: 137
    Options
    45 pounds!!?? Since January?!! That's amazing! Great job!!! :flowerforyou:

You're my hero :glasses:

Soooo did you follow any specific exercise program?? Details details :drinker:
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Of course you can toot your own horn!! Who says we can't? Good for you! - Bragging rights are deserved.
  • Lellyann
    Lellyann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done! As a newbie, this is really inspiring news. I hope to be posting my success on here some time in November!
  • suzyq2992
    Options
    great job i am really happy for you.kudos to you girl you deserve it
  • patricepeop
    patricepeop Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sheyna1983,
    I did not exercise at all ( I know, I know..... I am going to have to start so that I can tone up) I have been logging every bite and doing Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure. Very limited sugars and restricted carbs. I have adapted it to our lives and has been easy to follow!

To everyone,
    Thanks for all the bells and whistles!:)
  • batty5
    batty5 Posts: 193
    Options
    Wonderful news (cue bells & whistles)you are an inspiration,very very many congratulations.
  • sheyna1983
    sheyna1983 Posts: 137
    Options
    Sheyna1983,
    I did not exercise at all ( I know, I know..... I am going to have to start so that I can tone up) I have been logging every bite and doing Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure. Very limited sugars and restricted carbs. I have adapted it to our lives and has been easy to follow!

To everyone,
    Thanks for all the bells and whistles!:)

Wow! You must have been very adherent to the diet! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!