I met my goal!!!!!

Options

Replies

• bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    THAT is a VERY big deal!! I am SO proud of you. You decided to do it and you stuck with it and DID IT! Woo-Hoo! I'm jumping up and down for ya! Soooo happy for you.

Susan
  • panjabi
    panjabi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ...

45lbs since January is an awsome effort, well done!
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    :drinker:

So I just looked at the smiley list, no bell tooters or whistle blowers, so you'll have to take the three cheers from the drinker!!!

Congratulations! That is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing so we can all be a part of your joy!
  • Angowen
    Angowen Posts: 22
    Options
    Oh yes you should be tooting and blowing!!!!! That is a fantastic accomplishment and you should be VERY proud of yourself!
  • TXmama
    TXmama Posts: 37
    Options
    FANTASTIC! WOW! That is so wonderful -- these are the stories that keep the rest of us going. I want to be able to post something similar one day!
  • RachSuzanne
    RachSuzanne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cflec124
    cflec124 Posts: 16
    Options
    Congratulations... You are an inspiration for us just starting on our journey. :flowerforyou:
  • katefor3
    katefor3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome!!!! SO happy for you! =)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Massive deal, I would be telling everyone that would listen and most that wouldnt.

We all love to hear it though, congrats lady :D
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    How WONDERFUL!!!! Congrats on your success to a healthier you! What an amazing accomplishment. :flowerforyou:
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    that is great! I am ringing a bell just for you! That is so awesome!
  • dlrcpa
    dlrcpa Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job! Of course you are supposed to brag a little.... goes to show that it can be done!!!
  • Lindsay7360
    Options
    Woo hoo!! I can't wait until one day I can claim the same thing!

You go girl! :)
  • st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    Options
    Big Congrats !! Way to go girl. Thanks for sharing . hug
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Fabulous, that is where I want to be next year. Go ahead and Scream it from the roof tops. And I thought it funny your not exercising. My mom's excuse is that she is "holding exercise as a reserve for when she can't lose by diet." Her doctor didn't think that as funny as I do. I would rather exercise then diet. What ever, you achieved your goal and we are proud and happy for you.
  • dogdaze
    dogdaze Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Many congratulations! You deserve bells and whistles!
  • freedomnow
    Options
    YEAH FOR YOU---- CONGRATS.:flowerforyou: :smile: :laugh:
  • nizhoni_19
    Options
    Toot your own horn if you like! That's amazing! If you don't mind, could you share your secrets with me? I'm new on MyFitnessPal and I'd really appreciate the help. Weight loss has always been difficult for me and doctors haven't been sure why, seeing as my metabolism and thyroid are just fine. I have no blood sugar problems, though it runs in the family. I'm trying to avoid serious health conditions before they occur.

Though I don't know you, I'm proud of you for losing those 45 lbs! That must have been one heck of a journey and it's great that you got through it!
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    I know you aren't supposed to toot your own horn but I really had to share! I only wish bells and whistles had gone off when I entered my weight today!:)

Bah, toot away! That's what this forum is for! Congratulations!!!!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Toot away you have earned the right to be proud of yourself , now go out and help someone elese out by being a good example and a good friend!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!