Looking for new MFP who are real people trying

Options
I was on here about 8 months ago on the advice from a trainer at the gym. I ended up in a group of her and her perfect trainer friends...it sucked! Logging on i got stressed and the judgement if a glass of wine showed up on my diary was just crazy. I had lost 72lbs before getting the trainer and coming on here...in the past 8 months am up 16. I ditched the trainer, ended that account and got on here a new. I think it is a good accountability system but i want to do it with real people, who have real solutions (not just drink protien shakes 8 times a day and run 20 miles...which im sure works but just not for me). So if your looking to give and get real support, help with hits and tricks for weight loss, party survival etc... and not judge but encourage than hit me up to add on as a friend!

Replies

• Jetttie
    Options
    Adding you! :)
  • NixiNonna88
    NixiNonna88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Adding you.. Good luck!
  • hopeinmn
    hopeinmn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    No judgement here. Feel free to add me.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    No judgment here... My diary is open to friends if you want to glean it for ideas that work for a foodie... I comment often and try to avoid the judgments... I have a glass house and hate having to replace windows. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't judge anyone , feel free to add to me !!
  • phrancly
    phrancly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Woah, judgement is not what this is about.
    Feel free to add me. I drink a glass of wine or a beer almost every night too. :)
  • danomyte66
    Options
    Whoa man! NFL Sunday I ended up with 3 beers and 3 shots. Ended the day with 1/2 pizza. I'm still completely on track! In the end, we're here to enjoy our lives more fully, yes? For me, that includes occasional excess :)
  • BBrass130
    Options
    Hi Guys! Add me too! I'm doing some "unconventional" dieting.. so i need some support from open minded people :D
    ADD IT UP ADD IT UP!:laugh:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Wow...hit on you and add you as a friend....Love that! I usually have to warn people first....
  • SpunkiMama
    SpunkiMama Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Adding you!! Great post!!

I too have lost over 100lb, and in the course of time I have gained some back... that is called LIFE.. I am not perfect, I do not expect myself to be, nor do Have that expectation of others...

I get so annoyed with judgemental know-it-all's ... I know my body, I know what It needs, I know what I need to do.. I am 38yrs old, i wants friends...that will encourage and support AND motivate me. by seeing my MFP friends kickin Butt , it makes me want to kick some butt too..

Anyone who wants to be a friends, and not a judgemental know-it-all about fitness... Add me.. :o)
  • SpunkiMama
    SpunkiMama Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Whoa man! NFL Sunday I ended up with 3 beers and 3 shots. Ended the day with 1/2 pizza. I'm still completely on track! In the end, we're here to enjoy our lives more fully, yes? For me, that includes occasional excess :)

HaHa

Love my Twisted Tea's on Saturday Nights... =)
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    FR sent! I drink some wine here and there and even some moonshine on occasion! Hey, it's low carb!

I don't get the judgement on people's dairies. I don't have any friends that do that thank goodness.
  • TakingControl13
    Options
    Aww. Ill add you.
  • twistedbutterfly
    twistedbutterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I don't judge others :)
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Def no judgement from here either, friend request on it's way :smile:
  • e911dispatch
    e911dispatch Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want..
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, I judge myself enough don't need help there. :)
    But am always looking for friends to comment postive and negative :)
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    sending FR....
  • dantanjah
    dantanjah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I will give positive encouragement and I do not judge. Good luck we can do this together!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Well, I had a sausage sandwich for lunch and a huge chocolate muffin this afternoon - will I do?????