Replies

• xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Gonna add ya, no judging from me!!
  • Funky_Mabel
    Funky_Mabel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a real person, a real fat person so I'm with you. You have my support. No guilt if you have a glass of wine, only if you follow it with a pound cake. Then I will get on to you.
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    no judging here either. We are all on here for one thing to get healthy! I am adding you as we speak. Good luck!
  • futuresoonermom
    futuresoonermom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    No judging here! I just started yesterday and am excited to see how everyone else is meeting their goals! :smile:
  • This43IsNotMe
    This43IsNotMe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes! So looking for people where the motivation goes both ways.
  • nordakota
    nordakota Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good post! I'm with you on that! It looks like you have lots of pal options :happy:
  • This43IsNotMe
    This43IsNotMe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love it! I'm convinced there has to be a way to be fit and enjoy life from time to time in moderation.
  • lessofless
    lessofless Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Haha, I can see why that would be hard to stay motivated. It's hard when you feel like you can't mess up.
  • rayannekruse
    rayannekruse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No one can like running that much and protein shakes taste like chalk. I actively cheat everyday...otherwise I binge and completely fall off for multiple days. I'll add you!
  • SilentMelody
    SilentMelody Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    No judging. Everyone has their moments (and a glass of wine is not one of them.. isn't red wine good for you anyway?) and besides, the only way to reach success is to have your cheat days and allow yourself those little moments of splurging happiness or you'll just fail. Kudos to you for ditching that trainer and doing things your way, as long as it works, keep doing it :)
    I'm currently doing a reset of my own fitness goals.

Adding :) and anyone else that wants to add me, feel free.
  • melbarre
    melbarre Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You sound like me! No judgments...and I would love to "friends" on here. Please feel free to add me.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I am a real person.. have logged 280 days.. open diary... try as much as I can to motivate or give advice... ADD ME!! Im always up for new friends with similar goals. My first goal here is to lose 50 lbs.. I am at 21.7.. slowly but surely getting there.
  • gingerygal
    gingerygal Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! :)
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request! All of you sound great, add me anyone who wants :)
  • anedley
    anedley Posts: 13
    Options
    I just started today, I'm completely new to MFP! I'm a stay at home mom,
    I weigh 151 and my goal is to get back down to 110, 41 pounds need to go.
    I'm becoming lazy and I graze all day!! Looking for support and encouragement
    To get me to my goal :-)
  • judith0622
    judith0622 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Let do it
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I live the real life with ups and downs on this fitness journey! I would love to support and encourage each other!
  • Hikr56
    Hikr56 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm a professional dieter trying to turn healthy eater. Last week was my first week on MFP and I'm still working my way around, setting up my foods & recipes, etc.

I have a hundred pounds to lose and I'll be doing it with politically incorrect commentary but no judgements! :D Feel free to add me, and good luck!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I am a judgment free zone:)
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just got back from a 10 day vacation where I ate pasta, drank beer and mixed drinks, ate pie and ice cream, soft serve ice cream (called creamees where I was), and ate burgers. I also ran, biked, and hiked a mountain, but hey I was on vacation. I'm back on track since Monday, but I get the real food deal, don't judge, but encourage smart choices and making good decisions. I run some, just staring out a few months ago, up to doing 5K's so still new at it and need encouragement with that. So I'll leave it up to you if you want to add me. I'm always open to new friends, try to encourage where I can and understand life happens. I'm not into strict diets and food plans, but I do like to make good choices, but I also enjoy melas out and have an awful sweet tooth ;-)