What's your goal?

Options

Replies

• anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    am also getting back on a wagon of sorts, more seriously in the past week or so, by which i mean, consistently logging, to start and just trying to make little changes for now.

- improving & streamlining my food prep, so at least 3/5 meals/day are homemade, but WITHOUT spending years in the kitchen (I feel like I spend all day, ALL DAY washing cutting cooking etc). (this is partly bc i'm trying to save some pennies too)

- brownbagging lunches instead of having pizza on the go

- finding a coffee place that makes decent enough coffee that i don't have to lose a crapton of calories on milk/sugar trying to improve it... what is near me is BILGE

- being consistent with my rehab & bike exercise, even thought it's boring boring boring boooooooooooooooring
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    To be able to crush man's skill between thighs like sparrows egg.
  • Blaqueswan72
    Options
    My Goal is 20-25 pounds. I'm super excited about it. I started MFP a couple of years ago however; now I'm committed and ready to get it done!! So you'll be seeing a lot of me. :smile:
  • hkinwald
    hkinwald Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of my new healthy lifestyle and it has been much easier than I thought it would be. My goal is to lose 40 lbs initially, with the ultimate goal being 75 lbs. I work full time and go to school full time so I find it difficult to eat right and exercise; but, I am trying. If anyone has any suggestions or tips, I am all ears. :flowerforyou:
  • ztaitaifufu
    ztaitaifufu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i'd like to maybe lose 5 or so lbs but really i just want to get in shape and healthy. i was really sick for a few years and want to build up my strength : )
  • Bubbles9416
    Options
    Hi! Just signed up, always been a bit chubby and have started losing some weight, hope this helps. My goal is 125 lbs but I will be happy with below 130, so lose around 15 lbs. good luck everyone :)
  • AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    abs without flexing (10%-12%BF)
    then
    gain muscle

rinse, cycle & repeat!!!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    When I started, my goal was to lose 40 pounds.

After being here for several months, my goal has changed. I want to:
    Lose 40 pounds, maybe. If I hit 150 and am happy with how I look and feel, perhaps I'll call it a day and maintain. Who knows?
    Be fit, healthy, and strong
    Know how to eat in a way that will make me happy and keep me at a good weight
    See enough kitteh picture to keep me happy forever :wink:
  • Nick5141
    Options
    I'm looking to lose another 15 pounds, I'm hoping by then I'll look fit c:

If I still don't like how I look by then then I'll keep losing, I just hope that "Last few pounds always comes out to be hardest to lose" isn't true xD
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    To drop another 20 lbs & stay healthy !
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    From now til the end of the year I'm looking forward to lose about 30 pounds. It seems a lot but I know with hard-work & dedication I can simply get there. Even if I lose not even close, I know I am closer to my goal then before. My overall goal is to lose about 70 pounds. I simply just want to take back my life & not think of it as a "diet" but a life-style change. Stay positive & Toodles!!
  • EvaW36
    EvaW36 Posts: 7
    Options
    Even though I signed up a few months ago on my phone, I didn't actually start until today. I really need to shed this weight. My goal is 36 lbs.I CAN DO THIS!
  • lovejoydiva
    lovejoydiva Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My Goal is to lose a whopping 100lbs!
  • Nimnyn
    Nimnyn Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    2013 has been the worst year I've ever experienced, consequently I put on some previously lost weight and stopped exercising. I signed up for MFP 28 days ago and have lost 12 lbs so far. I feel a lot more in control of things now, so I'm aiming for my "end goal" of 125lbs, which is what I weighed when I got pregnant with my son. :) I also want to get back to where I was before, doing 30-40 km walks.
  • albionjen
    albionjen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My goal is 64kg (around 140lb). I started at 89kg (196lb) and I've currently lost about 23kg in total. I'm also on the last few lbs, only about 5lb to go! I will probably change my goal to 60kg (132lb), in which case I have about 12lb to lose. But need to hit the first target first:ohwell:

The last few pounds have been slower than my weight loss at the start, but that is partly by design because I want to be careful to lose fat rather than too much lean mass!

My non-scale goals include training for a half marathon next year. Reading up on strength training and starting a proper programme. Fitting into uk size 10 (maybe).
  • monmonxiaolin
    Options
    My goal is to lose 11 Kg (around 24 lbs). I started last week, but just signed up on this place today :)
    I just weigh myself yesterday and found that I already lost 1 kg!! So excited :D
  • Pennyae
    Pennyae Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 28 lbs to reach my goal of 132. I'm getting there :)
  • chezzamanezza
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 64lb but I am doing it in 4 smaller goals of 16lb. Lost 9lb so far.
    I have no set in stone time frame to do it in but I am hoping to be at an "acceptable" weight by August next year because that's when I will be 30.
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    1 goal : out of obesity
    2 goal : out of overweight
    INSHALLAH
  • athenasapprentice
    Options
    My goal is to lose the 80 pounds I gained during pregnancy by May 31st, 2014. I am new to this website, it seems so cool and supportive. My family and I are joining an athletic center in a few weeks, I think life is about to get a whole lot better!
This discussion has been closed.