What's your goal?

Options

Replies

• massromanticfool
    massromanticfool Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get to 135, which is 16 pounds away. I've already lost 15 pound, probably closer to 20 since I didn't weigh myself when I was at my true peak weight (recorded peak was 166). If I get to 135 and feel the need, I'll try to go to 125. I got to 159 without MFP by eating healthier and a combination of C25k and a summer full of hiking , and I've lost about 8 pounds since starting MFP in late August. If I can do it after spending years pigeonholing myself as someone who would always be the most overweight person in my family, then anyone can!
  • alexsheena
    Options
    My current goal is to lose 24 pounds by February as I'd like to start swimming regularly again next year and feel comfortable doing it.
    My overall weight loss goal is to lose between 90 and 100 pounds. 100 pounds really?! I can't believe I can even say that. Well actually it's now 84-94 which sounds much better :wink:

Non scale related goals are:
    Buy a pair of jeans, for the first time in 3 years, at a regular store and rock them!
    Feel confident enough that I won't be too big to do things. I fear I am too big for roller coasters, I'm probably not but last time I went on one it felt like a tight squeeze.
    Be able to wear stilettos again without wanting to rip them off after 5 minutes because being heavy makes wearing heels a painful experience.
    Live a more generally active life.
  • pytnurse
    pytnurse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 40lbs.....I signed up for a challenge to lose 2.5lb weekly and have 25lbs off by Christmas. That would be a great present to myself!
  • jeanri
    jeanri Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been off for a while, now I'm back and plan to track and journal daily! Ultimate goal is to lose 50-60 lbs...long way to go...if I work hard and stay on track is love to be 25lbs lighter by Christmas!
  • ruizv17
    ruizv17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My goals was to lose 129 pounds. I am down 29 so I have 100 to go. I want to wear non plus clothes.
  • Feisty_one
    Feisty_one Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 73 or 74. my initial goal was to lose 100 pounds, I can't believe I have only 66 more to go to that!!! I think ill be happy at 178. but who knows I've never been skinny. so I just don't know yet.

hiya, i noticed your tattoo, my 17 year old daughter has cystic fibrosis and i have a breathe tattoo too :)

i need to lose about 150lbs but im aiming for 100 :)
  • CandyJ1972
    Options
    I have a family reunion in February and I would really love to have lost all the weight by then (28 lbs to go) but with my Mom's 60th, my son's 18th, Christmas, New Year and my birthday before then, I know I have a challenge on my hands.
  • queenwildcat
    Options
    My initial goal? To hit onederland for the first time since...ever. I am only seventeen pounds away from that initial goal. Since that goal is actually within sight now, something that I doubted would EVER happen, I have set a new goal of 175. I will still be over a "healthy" BMI, but I think that I could be happy at that weight. Who knows? Maybe when I get there, my new goal will be a healthy BMI. We'll see...
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Highest weight was 220 lbs. I'm at 188 right now. My goal was 160 until I realized that still falls into the "overweight" bmi range. My updated goal is 145.
  • chulita1493
    chulita1493 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am also aiming for 15 lbs weight loss. Ive been struggling to keep up with my meal plans and making healthy choices with my new schedule that started in July but I am now ready to take back my life and become healthy. Ill be happy to support you along the way.
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 25-30lbs by next March. I fell off the wagon for a few weeks and gain a few pounds, But I'm back and ready. I promising myself my livestyle change is to atleast workout 3 days a week., atleast but I usually aim 4-5, I wish everyone the best on your journey!!
  • azlifah95
    azlifah95 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be down to 60 Kg (132 lbs). I joined MFP when my weight is 70.2 Kg (154 lbs). Before this, I've lost 7.7 Kg (17lbs). Since it's my school holiday now, I'm just trying to get as much eating healthy and exercise done. Truthfully, I've decided to get in shape because of this really gorgeous dress I bought. But, now my goals have changed. It's just to feel good about myself and hopefully be an inspiration to my family because it can be done.
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Wana lose 50kg ultimately. 30kg by feb if possible so that i can look good in my dress for a friend's wedding ^_^

All the best guys!
  • meggitty10
    Options
    Hey Sara! I'm trying to lose 180lbs. I'd love to add you.
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have several goals

lose 5 pounds
    lose 10 pounds
    lose 20 pounds
    reach my goal weight of 215 (which was docter recommended for my rib cage, heigh and shoulder size)

cut soft drinks
    cut junk food (only eat on special occasions)
    drink 2-3 liters of water per day
    walk 7000 steps per day

i'm doing the best i can... i set small daily goals such as eat 8 servings of fruits and veggies and if i do it for a week i reward myself.. unfortunately i kind of ignored my principals on the honeymoon which lasted 3 weeks and gained 10 pounds over the last 5! ohwell, it was worth it! best time of my life! time to get it back!
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Goal 1 : move out of the Obese BMI
    Goal 2: move out of the Overweight BMI
    Goal 3: to keep the body toned after reaching goal weight.

Close to reaching goal 1. Only 18 more pounds.

Best to all of you on your goals.
  • klschuchardt
    klschuchardt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Currently 212 lbs 0 aiming to be as close to 190 as possible by January 29 (my next yearly dr appt). Ultimate goal is to get into the 170's.

Good luck to all of you on your goals! WE CAN DO THIS!!! :)
  • sunsetzen
    sunsetzen Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Started at 275. Goal is 150-170. I am at 248 now, so I have less than 100 lbs to go. Go me :). Go everyone!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    12.5 more lbs to my goal!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Well, eventually I'd like lose another 8-15 lbs. But my main goal right now is to complete the ChaLEAN Extreme program and hopefully lose a couple of inches off my thighs and waist. The last few lbs would be great, but I'm mostly concentrating on fitness right now.

I have a healthy BF%, but I'd still love to be smaller (thinner).
This discussion has been closed.