What's your end date goal?

Options
13»

Replies

• waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    For me i have a weight in mind as a goal. I have no set timeline but as long as I keep progressing towards it I will keep doing what I am doing. If I feel I am not meeting my expectations I will adjust something be it diet or exercise or what ever I will do that. I also would like to be able to add goals further down the line like toning up more and working on maintaining so I don't get lazy.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    i dont have an end date, I just keep changing my goals...

I will be doing this for life...

This.

Just so I have something to work towards I have an initial goal that I hope to achieve by Christmas.

My weight will change with my next goal to pack on lean muscle mass though, and then it may change once more if I have to lean out again to make the muscles more visible.

I want to continue increasing both my strength and cardiovascular fitness too, and there's really no end to that.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I don't have an end date. Sure, I want to lose weight asap, but really, there's no rush. I want to lose the weight in a healthy manner, and it will come off as it comes off. More than anything, it's about changing my life, not just my figure. :)
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I agree with others about not having an end date. I have purposely not chosen any target dates of being X weight by a certain date. I've been losing fairly steadily at my chosen rate of 1 lb a week, so I'm just happy to be progressing consistently and not feel hungry or deprived.

But this post has made me contemplate when I might reach certain milestones. I know I will be able to fit into a lot of my "thin clothes" (doesn't everyone have 3 wardrobes in their closet LOL?) once I lose 30 more pounds.

Using this calculator: http://daycalc.appspot.com there are 210 days until May 1st, when the weather gets warm. That's exactly 30 weeks from today! At 1 pound per week, I will be down 30 pounds by then. At that point I will still have about another 15-25 to lose, but I will be ready for warm weather and shorts and bathing suits.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I go slow. I have 23 lbs left to lose, and I'm looking to have it done by April-ish. But if I don't make it by that date, no worries. As long as I get there sooner or later, it's good. I've lost 81 lbs, and I'm ECSTATIC with that!
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I go slow. I have 23 lbs left to lose, and I'm looking to have it done by April-ish. But if I don't make it by that date, no worries. As long as I get there sooner or later, it's good. I've lost 81 lbs, and I'm ECSTATIC with that!

To quote your ticker, you are TOTALLY making today and every day your *****!!!
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I am hoping by May/June 2014 but we will see. Its not set in stone.