Should thighs rub?

Options

Replies

• just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    I'm 5'2 120 lbs. My legs are muscular so my thighs touch.

Actually there has never been a time in my life where they didn't touch. Even at my extremely lowest weight they always touched.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Your thighs should reside between your hips and knees.

As long as they are doing that, they are normal.

:drinker:

LOL YESSSSSS:drinker:
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Worth every penny: Bodyglide Original Anti-Chafe Balm (avail via amazon.com or sports stores).

Or you could just use your deo

And as others have said, it's genetics, not a fat/skinny thing. Although like others, I will say that losing weight has reduced the number of jeans with thigh holes for me too! :drinker:
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    There+is+a+difference+_c33a956aa99fd9de70c4f2d85aaf9110.jpg

which is sexier to you? lol

They're BOTH sexy!!

No shaming the girls with gaps please!

I'm healthy weight and have a gap, when I get to goal I expect it will look more like the one on the right.
  • lilith38
    Options
    I've never had a thigh gap. Even when I weighed 120 at 5'5 and my thighs were 19 inches they touched. Not possible for everyone to have one.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    54b1c5.jpg

I have a gap but only when I sit lol...

5'1.5 and 118 lbs. I workout daily and my legs are actually now starting to build some muscle, but the only way I get a gap is by sitting down.
    Options
    There+is+a+difference+_c33a956aa99fd9de70c4f2d85aaf9110.jpg

which is sexier to you? lol

They're BOTH sexy!!

No shaming the girls with gaps please!

I'm healthy weight and have a gap, when I get to goal I expect it will look more like the one on the right.

Wasn't shaming... Was asking a question. Which is sexier to you? LOL
  • madanda
    madanda Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Is this a thigh gap thread?

I actually just lol'd
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    bump
    Options
    54b1c5.jpg

5'1.5 and 118 lbs. I workout daily and my legs are actually now starting to build some muscle, but the only way I get a gap is by sitting down.

Hey I'd take your thighs over mine ANYDAY
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    My thighs rub wonderfully especially after a great leg workout. Check out my turkey thighs :wink:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    54b1c5.jpg

Hey I'd take your thighs over mine ANYDAY

Lol I don't hate my thighs at all, I don't like how pale my skin is but actual thighs I don't hate :D... I don't think I hate anything anymore on me, which is kinda huge because I use to hate everything.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Mine don't, even at 10 lbs above where I am now. But as you can see by my profile pic, my hips are wide set, and my legs have never been an area where I put on weight.
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    agree. No matter how long I work on my thighs, mine will always touch. Big thighs run in my family. All the women in my family has it.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I'm not completely sure, but I think it depends on the person. When I was at my best weight, and in a healthy weight(not toned really, just skinny) my thighs still touched a bit when standing normally. I don't really think I'll ever have the triangle of free space there...

This made me think of those blank spaces in the newspapers that say "Advertise your business here!"
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    It's completely normal. Thigh gap is only achieveable for people with wide-set hips - or people that are dangerously underweight.

This.

Nope, not according to Chive.

And there is a difference between what women and men each think what the thigh gap really is.
    Options
    It's completely normal. Thigh gap is only achieveable for people with wide-set hips - or people that are dangerously underweight.

This.

Nope, not according to Chive.

And there is a difference between what women and men each think what the thigh gap really is.

Because we ALL know that The Chive is where super reliable scientific studies come from! :laugh: :wink:

Yeah most guys call it the little triangle below the *ahem* and other people it's more of an anorexic thing it seems.
  • Darylap86
    Options
    Chub rub lmao. Love it
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    My thighs have always touched, but I never had actual chafing until I got fat. Especially now that pantyhose are "out", it's painful to wear a skirt or dress if I have to do much walking. Looking forward to that going away!
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    In for the thigh gap.