• jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    wow! great job! You look fantastic!
  • CharChary
    CharChary Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    1 word: incredible!

you are and always were beautiful! Good for you for changing your lifestyle and becoming a healthier young lady!
  • tinyzombie
    tinyzombie Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is so inspirational and awesome! You look amazing. Your pictures are incredible. On another note, a quote you have on one of them - "A year from now, you'll wish you had started today" - is just kicking my butt right now. I've been slacking so much and have fallen off the wagon so many times, and I'm always thinking, "If I had stuck to it when I first started MFP over a year ago, I'd be at such a healthy weight by now." That quote is going to become my mantra. I don't want to look back a year from now and still be just as unhealthy and overweight as I am now (or worse). So, thank you for sharing. :)
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Congrats on all your hard work and dedication paying off so much!!!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    too many pics lol
    I go straight for the pics, so that's okay. LOL. You look aMAZing!!! That is awesome. So proud of you. :happy:
  • Nickle526
    Nickle526 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    *mind blown*
  • Rawfoodsho
    Options
    See you look amazing. Its clearly obvious you look better now than before.
  • F1TCH1K
    F1TCH1K Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Wow. Your transformation is amazing. Absolutely amazing. You look younger and healthier and happier. : )
  • pearlmorning
    pearlmorning Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You're an amazing inspiration and so beautiful!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Great story and you look fab!!!!
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's made me smile : D x
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Holy wowzers! Thats amazing! Great job!
  • happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! And you can never have too many success pics;) You look FABULOUS!
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Holy goodness gracious, you are amazing!! You look wonderful!! You always had a big smile on your face no matter what size you were at and I love it!!!!

Thank you for posting all of the pictures..you are inspirational to so many!!!
  • andreaheileman
    andreaheileman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! This is so motivating :)
  • willial2310
    Options
    WOW!!! GREAT JOB !!! WAY TO GO !!! YOU INSPIRED ME THANK YOU THANK YOU :flowerforyou:
  • knittingbandmom
    knittingbandmom Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You are rocking the new you! Congratulations and thank you for motivating us all with your story.
  • NuMe_jlgs
    Options
    You look happy and fit! CONGRATULATIONS and thank you for posting! Your transformation is very inspiring. I started working out a couple times a week in September but really wasn't seeing a big difference in my weight even though I could feel a little more room in some of my clothes. I started counting my calories last Tuesday and I'm down 2.8 lbs. Very proud of myself but I know I can do more.

Congrats again! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!