My 1 year "Fit-Versary" (too many pics lol) 217.8 to 125.9

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• xPeacefulx
    xPeacefulx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow congrats!!! awesome job... I love the quotes too very inspirational story thank you for sharing :)
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I have ten more months to go to reach to that level... Just thinking out loud.

Job well done and thanks for the motivational photos of transformation!
  • sjhunt1
    sjhunt1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on weight loss and self esteem gain !! Thanks for sharing your story and photos.
  • teellis71
    teellis71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is incredible and awesome! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing such an inspiring story!
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    Options
    Wow
  • MsLaTisha83
    MsLaTisha83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are absolutely gorgeous before AND after. Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You look stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go you!
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My jaw has just dropped to the floor... this is almost without words. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You both look younger and are in the hot category now!!! :happy: Awesome! :drinker:
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Looking great! Amazing job keeping up your weight loss.
  • hannahjames295
    hannahjames295 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thank you so much for posting this, just what I needed to see at my restart.
    You are amazing! And thanks for the Zumba progress pics, I'm planning on Zumba as a big part of my fitness plan :-D xx
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the inspiration! Following you now on Instagram for continued motivation ;) Way to go and thank you for sharing!
  • rhondakay1959
    Options
    What a dramtic change.You are beautiful.
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! so beautiful!! Congrats!! :)
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    high freaking five! you go girl!!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! :heart: My husband and I have lost weight together as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!