Options

Replies

• beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow this is amazing! You look great!
  • SMarie1219
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Thank you for posting, proof that if you stick with it you WILL get results!
  • allieneko
    Options
    I don't even have words for how inspirational I find this... You have always looked amazing but now you look so healthy! Thank you for sharing!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done amazing and have the body to show it! I can only hope I do half as well as you!
  • You look Amazing so inspirational to me i got 90 more to go but i know i can get there!! Awesome job!!
  • meggitty10
    Options
    Wow! Good job! You are an encouragement to me. I have 180lbs left to lose. I've lost 21 these last 7 wks. So it's coming off slowly but surely!
  • tshields27
    tshields27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am speechless, you look so amazing and so similar to my bestie. Great job and I wish you much success on your future weight loss success.
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. I wasn't always good and had my moments but the most important part was that I moved on and picked up where I left off. =D
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration!!!! Thank you for sharing!:happy:
  • FromFat2Phat2013
    Options
    congrats
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow.....Incredible!!!! So Amazing!!!
  • FarmGirl69
    Options
    Your success is breathtaking...you look so happy! Very proud of you :flowerforyou:
  • kmw213
    kmw213 Posts: 25
    Options
    WOW!!!! This is where I want to be in a year! so inspirational! Thank you for sharing!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK FABULOUS!! Your journey is so inspiring, thank you so much for sharing!!
  • olay1211
    olay1211 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep it up! :)
  • lfell6
    lfell6 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic transformation !! Brilliant effort! well done
  • topnotchstylistbyrachael
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Very motivating as I am starting my journey from 203 to hopefully 135. Pictures are certainly a great idea to track progress.
  • teaparty75
    Options
    thanks for sharing your amazing journey .....your hard work is inspiring - you look aewsome !!
  • floridared
    floridared Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations! You inspire me to continue striving for and focusing on my goal.
    :flowerforyou:
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Fantastic journey, you look amazing! And I can see how happy you are in your pictures, great job and thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!