Replies

• QuietMorning
    QuietMorning Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW just wow! You look amazing!
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    SMOKIN HOT!!!!! you give me hope that I can loose my gut. WELL DONE.
  • enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look absolutely amazing. You are so beautiful, not that you were not before, but now you are radiant :happy:
  • TayzerFun
    TayzerFun Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This means the world to me to read. I'm your height and started slightly heavier than you. I recently dropped 20lbs, and wanted to lose more so I can start a family as well. I hope I can have the same success!! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • Corissia
    Corissia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are definetly an inspiration to me because I am in the beginning of my journey and I weigh 256lbs and i according to medical standards I need to lose 100 lbs so I hope I can follow in your shoes and look up in a year and have my goal acconplished.
  • juliek1960
    Options
    wow you look great!! congratulations..
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Gurl! You look fierce! Congrats your hard work has clearly paid off. That dress in the "New Me" picture might have to become my new goal dress! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • luchando
    Options
    Wow!!! All I can say is wow! Great job! You're beautiful!!!!
  • iSpeakLife
    iSpeakLife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting! This is awesome!
  • Janae0221
    Janae0221 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome- Congratulations to you! Thank you for posting- you have no idea how badly I needed to see that for motivation tonight!
  • imzadi481
    imzadi481 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if I should try Zumba. Now I know that I HAVE to!

You are amazing, you worked really hard!
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow!!! Great job!
  • TBates14
    TBates14 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So inspiring thank you for sharing!
  • sarah456s
    sarah456s Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation!! Congratulations!!
  • dayhadley
    Options
    I AM BLOWN AWAY! That's amazing. You look wonderful. I am inspired by you and I think I will dust off my Jillian Michaels 30-day shred DVD tonight. Thank you for posting your story and your pictures. Congrats on all your hard work and the new you!
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! We share similiar goals. I want to loose a total of 100 pounds also, I'm down 70 pounds thus far and am finding this last 30 or so pounds to loose very difficult. I hope I make it in a year's time! Congrats!
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Thanks so much for sharing!!! You give me hope for the future.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! I felt totally unmotivated to work out tonight...until now. Thanks!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You are a beautiful lady :)
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Stunning job. I started the same weight as you. I hope to be were you are too. I have 3 months till my 1 year anniversary.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!