Ladies/Gents- What's your panty blocker?

Options

Replies

• Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Bad breath.
    Smokers.
    Thinking they're too good for anyone else.
    People who have to judge everyone's appearance.
    Girls over the age of 12.
    Just kidding about the last 1. ^
    Racists.
    Lack of hygiene.
    Failure to shave the honey-pot

Edit,
    Lack of the rack. (sorry if it offends anyone, it's just a personal preference)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    One track minds. I get it, you want to get in my pants. Calm down and listen to me talk about video games and my dogs for a while. Sheesh. :wink:

I agree with the bad hygiene thing. If I have to get all dolled up for you, you better at least shower and put on some clean clothes.

Can't you just talk about your dogs and video games WHILE I am in your pants? You know, multitask.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Abuse
    Lying
    Drama
    Drugs
    Heavy alcohol use
    Rudeness

And men who can't fish
  • djeffreys10
    Options
    In all seriousness, being a woman with kids and you do not have custody. I have been through the court system and I have custody, but I know how biased towards to women the family court system is. While there are exceptions to every rule, most of the time a woman not having custody points to some serious issues.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    One track minds. I get it, you want to get in my pants. Calm down and listen to me talk about video games and my dogs for a while. Sheesh. :wink:

I agree with the bad hygiene thing. If I have to get all dolled up for you, you better at least shower and put on some clean clothes.

Can't you just talk about your dogs and video games WHILE I am in your pants? You know, multitask.

But, men can't multitask. You wouldn't even be listening to my stories of rage-quitting and dog parks! :sad:
  • djeffreys10
    Options

But, men can't multitask. You wouldn't even be listening to my stories of rage-quitting and dog parks! :sad:

We also wouldn't be listening BEFORE we got in your pants, we would just be pretending to listen while thinking about getting in your pants. :flowerforyou:
  • JefferyArnold
    JefferyArnold Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    - Bad breath
    - Needy/Clingy
    - Lack of grooming "down south"

- I'm cool with a girl that is one of the guys, but has to be able to be a lady at times. Love when a women is confident and willing to dress classy. Don't get me wrong... I like trashy dressing too... Just at a different time. :)
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

We also wouldn't be listening BEFORE we got in your pants, we would just be pretending to listen while thinking about getting in your pants. :flowerforyou:

But at least I could pretend you're listening. :tongue:
  • djeffreys10
    Options

But at least I could pretend you're listening. :tongue:

Fine, but in your pants better be worth it :grumble:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Being lazy, a hypocrite, princess syndrome,
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Being lazy, a hypocrite, princess syndrome,

This. I hate women with no ambition or maturity.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't care how hot she is (ok, I almost don't care)...if she's doesn't have the intelligence to hold up a conversation I'm out.

High maintenance...manipulation...games. No.

Princess...nada.

No independence and needy....controlling...etc.
  • markiend
    markiend Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Bad language , constantly toying with phone , 2 hours a day putting make up on ... then chisseling it off.... never again
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Long fingernails on men. Gives me the heebie-jeebies!
  • jigsawxyouth
    jigsawxyouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Republicans and/or conservatives. Deal breaker
  • Sassyallday
    Sassyallday Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Bad grammar.
    Cheapness.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't care how hot she is (ok, I almost don't care)...if she's doesn't have the intelligence to hold up a conversation I'm out.

High maintenance...manipulation...games. No.

Princess...nada.

No independence and needy....controlling...etc.

Are you my clone?
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Any posts by soldier_of_fortune.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Republicans and/or conservatives. Deal breaker

People so in love with their ideals that they cannot abide a differing opinion
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    1. Extremely ditsy and/or stupid
    2. over the top slutty
    3. nay shavers
    4. girls who can't stop talking about themselves....yuck! The worst
    lol "ditsy"