Ladies/Gents- What's your panty blocker?

Options

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    An arrogant, cocky *kitten* of a man who treats other people with disrespect. Also - wimps, whiners and complainers. And...Mama's boys. Did I miss anyone?
  • MizSookeh
    MizSookeh Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Besides the obvious hygine issues (bad breath, B.O. etc)

A SMALL PENIS

Sorry if it seems shallow but if it looks like an "innie" and you're telling me you're ready, your rocks are not getting off. Don't. Waste my time if I can't find it....

^ This. All of the above. Speaking from experience. I had a BF with both (small penis and a bit of a BO problem). The latter could be dealt with, but a shower before sex could not solve the former.

a) Size does matter
    b) The big feet/big penis guide is so not guaranteed

An extra one - gross eaters. Slurpers, loud chewers, fork biters, talking with a full mouth... urgh! Talking with a full mouth over the phone... EVEN WORSE!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Lack of body hair.
    No backbone
    Small...feet.
  • Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hygiene.. dirty finger nails, blehh. Well, dirty anything really.:noway:

This. Oh, and bad breath! Ewww...so gross.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Besides the obvious hygine issues (bad breath, B.O. etc)

A SMALL PENIS

Sorry if it seems shallow but if it looks like an "innie" and you're telling me you're ready, your rocks are not getting off. Don't. Waste my time if I can't find it....

Go get that BBC u tiger!!!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Smelly balls.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Hairy chest and or downstairs

Bad breath

being sweet (leads me to believe they will eventually become needy or clingy "Case 5 clinger!!!") which is based of previous relationships
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Explosive diarrhea and other personal hygiene issues.
    Smoking.
    The manipulative, nasty and narcissistic.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Smelly balls.

Eewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    1. Extremely ditsy and/or stupid
    2. over the top slutty
    3. nay shavers
    4. girls who can't stop talking about themselves....yuck! The worst

^^This

Also chicks that live on constant drama
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Men who use the word "b!tch" or "c(nt" to describe a female.
    Men who are disrespectful towards women, children, elderly, or animals.
    Men who are self obsessed or cocky without right. (If you're the gosh darn CEO of a company, okay. I get it. If you work as a barista at Starbucks...)
    Men who are self obsessed or cocky WITH right. (Please don't show off your black card and GTR, I'm not impressed.)
    Men who would rather play video games than have a nice dinner.
    Men who want material gifts over an experience gift.
    Men who are extremely religious or self righteous.
    Men who joke or make comments like "get in the kitchen", make me a sandwhich and so on. I'm not your 60s housewife.
    Men who are incapable of intellectual debate.
    Men who are or try to be more Alpha than me.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    She makes a good point as soon as a guy says they are a gamer or jobless im out.
  • Nimnyn
    Nimnyn Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    - stupidity
    - negativity
    - poor oral hygiene
    - smokers

Nothing kills attraction like someone opening up their mouth and abject stupidity comes out.
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    1. Stupidity - men who can't hold an intelligent conversation about current events or world issues, breathe with their mouth while telling me how smart I am, and have a vacant, ape-like expression.

2. Bad teeth - I used to not be picky (and I dated someone with horribly crooked teeth), but if your teeth are rotting out of your head, get the hell away from me. Ever since I got braces I've learned how important it is to keep your teeth well taken care of.... good oral hygeine is a sign of overall health.

3. Criminal record - And yes, I did search court websites prior to dating anyone.

4. Overly religious - Currently, I date a Christian man. But he respects my beliefs and never brings it up. I never dated a man who prayed at dinner or went to church.

5. Alcoholics - If a guy needs to get drunk every night just to deal with life, I refuse him. There's nothing worse than a guy who is constantly falling over himself and reeks of alcohol. Getting really drunk and having a good time on a special occasion is okay. But not every day.

6. Bros - I can't stand "bros." You know...those guys who wear SKIN, Affliction, or Famous Stars and Straps clothing, skate shoes, have spiked hair, only work out their upper body, drive lifted trucks, and go to the river or Glamis every weekend. Ugh.

8. Poor diet - I don't care about body type. I've dated chubby men. I've dated skinny men. And I think it's okay to splurge on fast food and/or a huge dinner at a sit-down restaurant every once in a while. But a guy who thinks that spending $40 for a week's worth of Top Ramen, Monster Energy Drinks, Dr. Pepper, Nutri-Grain bars, and beer is eating "healthy" and is a normal diet, I'm out the door. I will not watch him die.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Use of the word "panty".

:laugh: Yeah, I'm not a fan of the word panty
  • Adre_N_aline
    Options
    Woman who say they are drama free only to find out everything in their life reminds them of past drama and they boo hoo about it constantly.

Smoking, smoking while drinking coffee

Diva-ish behavior
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Guys who want to be the little spoon. I can't do it.

Guys who talk like teenagers- ie 'hey how u doin sexc lol ur pretty hawt lol'

Dumbasses- male or female
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    A smelly va jj
  • Nooditaur
    Nooditaur Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, so this mainly refers to guys around my age:

Guys who wear their trousers around their legs - I mean seriously, I don't want to see your underwear, and you look like a baby who's dropped their nappy.

Smokers/drug users - so bad for your health, why would anyone do that just to impress their friends? It's like signing a contract with the grim reaper for the slowest, most horrible death ever.

Guys who act like gangstas, use expressions like "wassup" and "shizzle", and who don't pronounce their 't's (don't know if you have this in the US, but a lot of youths over in the UK pronounce "water" like "wor-ERR") - go get an education.