Describe your Goal Clothes!

Options
A piece of clothing, a whole outfit, something you already own or still dream of buying. Picture it in your head and tell us all about it!
:smile:

I was 30 kilos lighter than I am now, when I bought my very first suit jacket from the regular department... not the plus size! It fit beautifully straight off the rack AND all three buttons could be done up.
I teamed it with a button-up blouse, TUCKED IN to a pinstripe pencil skirt (tucking a shirt in without looking dreadful was a huge achievement in itself!), with a slim leather belt that I hadn't worn since I was 18. :love:

This is my 'first goal' outfit. :) By extreme contrast, my 'ultimate goal' piece of clothing is a black twill and PVC ultra mini skirt that I bought from my favourite goth clothing store when I was 19. :laugh:

Replies

• mmipanda
    mmipanda Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I stumbled across this today. I am so in love. Its VELVET ffs.

f3ac925225aa7e04c43330ca73b25e58.jpg
  • PaulHalicki
    PaulHalicki Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Shorts and a t-shirt. Just like I'm wearing now.

Oh, I guess it's not the same with guys.
  • EvaW36
    EvaW36 Posts: 7
    Options
    I simply want to be able to wear a swim suit in public without feeling like I need to wear a t-shirt over it to hide how I look. :smile:
  • EvaW36
    EvaW36 Posts: 7
    Options
    pretty swim suit. good luck with your goal.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Naked.
  • MsKLarkin
    MsKLarkin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I agree with geekyjock's response!

But, mine would be a 14-16 red dress with black "gladiator" style sandals..the curves to match it! :)
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    There are 2 items in my wardrobe which I last wore when I was ca 16-18. One is a pair of dark brown trousers, sitting low on the hips, slim on the bum and then with what you call a "Marlene" cut in German - so pretty wide leg. Loved those, they made my rear look amazing.
    Also, there's a light green dress which I "visited" several times before spending 2months worth of allowance on it. I loved that thing. Not sure If I can fit into it again, as my boobs have grown since I was 16. Not sure how much they will shrink.

Really, those to items are only semi- realistic. But even if I don't fit into them again, once I reach my goal I'll be able to buy lots of other pretty things ;-)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I will own so many adorable little dresses.

tumblr_lmp3pnJwy01qithx7o1_500.jpg
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Naked.

Yeah, naked.

Honest opinion? My goal is to walk into whatever store I want and find something, anything that fits me right off the rack without trying 2-3 different sizes and figuring which one looks better because of my weird, in-between sizes and apple shape.

May be unrealistic because of my boobs, but I'll take my chances. :glasses:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Used to be a sexy cocktail dress or some pricey designer jeans, but I must be becoming a fitness freak, because now ALL I want to wear and buy (at any) size is green/pink/orange Nike work out clothes, Asics runners and Lululemon yoga wear....
  • MizSookeh
    MizSookeh Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Haha, yep, i've got the boobs in the way as well! They seem to be the last thing to shrink as well, in the past I've lost off my waist first.

Naked - of course - /thread right there. :laugh:

Also, pfft, guys can have goal clothes! My BF has a collection of vests he is trying to get back into. :) Wanting to be a dapper hat-and-vest-wearing gentleman!
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Asian style ;3...I have clothes like this, but I'm not thin or confident to wear them yet =<.

s2RPMMK.jpg
  • xoxolindseym
    Options
    I want to be able to wear cute, over-sized sweaters without them making me look like I'm as wide as a house. :noway:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Asian style ;3...I have clothes like this, but I'm not thin or confident to wear them yet =<.

s2RPMMK.jpg
    That's a really cute outfit. I didn't know legwarmers were back in style. :smokin:
  • calmlywilde
    calmlywilde Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    O o o me!

<
    my profile pic! THE dress with my butt looking like that!
  • mmipanda
    Options
    I want to be able to wear cute, over-sized sweaters without them making me look like I'm as wide as a house. :noway:

this!! every damn autumn they come out and i enthusiastically try them on... and remember that they look awful on me.

also... fur coats. whenever i have tried one on i look like Hagrid.
  • mmipanda
    Options
    also i love the outfits in this thread. moar posts plz.
  • AnotherOrangeCat
    Options
    My entire closet. :sad: My nice pretty summer dresses :brokenheart:

Also this jacket: 31950_m.jpg

I love it madly - over a little dress, or with wide black pants and some fun shoes. Just need to get to the size... :cry:

My ultimate goal is a dress I probably won't wear even if I can - it's rather 80's. I begged it off of my mom when I was at my absolute thinnest ever in college, around 19 or so. My mom is almost 4" shorter than I am, so on me it's really short :). Very thin polyester, light blue and white thin horizontal stripes, blue trim. It's on the top shelf of my closet, in a box, more as memorabilia than clothing. But if I can fit into it, and have it look passable... I at least want a picture in it!

edited for image tags
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    That's easy. Jeans. My Levi jeans from years ago that I've kept safe and packed away. A half dozen pairs of soft, faded, gloriously wonderful, exquisitely comfortable jeans. My Levi jeans are coming out of hiding!

Did I say jeans? Maybe a new pair, too!
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My entire closet. :sad: My nice pretty summer dresses :brokenheart:

Also this jacket: 31950_m.jpg

I love it madly - over a little dress, or with wide black pants and some fun shoes. Just need to get to the size... :cry:

My ultimate goal is a dress I probably won't wear even if I can - it's rather 80's. I begged it off of my mom when I was at my absolute thinnest ever in college, around 19 or so. My mom is almost 4" shorter than I am, so on me it's really short :). Very thin polyester, light blue and white thin horizontal stripes, blue trim. It's on the top shelf of my closet, in a box, more as memorabilia than clothing. But if I can fit into it, and have it look passable... I at least want a picture in it!

edited for image tags

Adorable - would also look great with a pair of jeans! :smile: