Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Describe your Goal Clothes!

2»

Replies

• Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Goal clothes............some i would like to fit in to include

> Skinny jeans
    > Knee length skirts
    >Tank tops
    > Trench coat
    > Little classy black dress!
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    I will own so many adorable little dresses.

tumblr_lmp3pnJwy01qithx7o1_500.jpg

THIS!
  • I will be 30 next year (August) and I am hoping that my partner will have something special planned (not holding my breath the but I have told him I would like to do something) and if it is a party or a nice meal I would live to wear a long tight figure hugging dress the kind that has a split up the side maybe in red =)
  • Naked.

Yeah, naked.

Honest opinion? My goal is to walk into whatever store I want and find something, anything that fits me right off the rack without trying 2-3 different sizes and figuring which one looks better because of my weird, in-between sizes and apple shape.

May be unrealistic because of my boobs, but I'll take my chances. :glasses:

I have exactly the same goal to wear what ever I want and feel great :) hopefully it will happen one day
  • Skinny jeans, crop tops, bralets and high wasted shorts :)
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I see a hot pink and black Bikini in my future it will be the first Bikini I have worn my hole life!!!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Naked.

Yeah, naked.

Honest opinion? My goal is to walk into whatever store I want and find something, anything that fits me right off the rack without trying 2-3 different sizes and figuring which one looks better because of my weird, in-between sizes and apple shape.

May be unrealistic because of my boobs, but I'll take my chances. :glasses:

I have exactly the same goal to wear what ever I want and feel great :) hopefully it will happen one day

I know exactly how you feel. I am a size 18 the only pants I can find that fit are at wall mart and two months ago I got so big that I couldnt button those either!!!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    I bought a dress off the clearance rack at Old Navy that I really want to wear next Memorial Wkd. And, it may sound goofy, but I'm a "tomboy" by nature...(My hubby actually loves that about me....I'm very low maintenance. Lol!), so I just really want to look good/feel confident in some workout clothes, running shorts, tighter yoga pants, and snugger t shirts than I wear now. Goofy, right?
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Nest summer I will be wearing shorts and a nice top and lovely sandals when we take the kids to the sea side for the day, and I wont feel too fat or stuffed into shorts.
  • My levi jeans, black moto jacket with leather sleeves and some ankle boots. I want to feel comfortable in this and not like a stuffed sausage!!!!
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    my own shirt hanging in the cupboard!! i want to wear it again.
  • justwant2bme
    justwant2bme Posts: 10 Member
    I will be a Mother of the bride in 3 weeks. I have my original gown that is currently tight but I also have a "PANIC" gown that I purchased at Macy's last week.

I joined a boot camp program which started last week. I should be done with the program the weekend before the wedding.

I hope I can get back to the first gown and return the "Panic" gown.
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    I will be a Mother of the bride in 3 weeks. I have my original gown that is currently tight but I also have a "PANIC" gown that I purchased at Macy's last week.

I joined a boot camp program which started last week. I should be done with the program the weekend before the wedding.

I hope I can get back to the first gown and return the "Panic" gown.

This is adorable. You sound like my mother. <3
  • Once I reach anywhere between 130-125, I am ordering this dress. I want to be able to order it in a smaller, so that when it hugs my sides, my rolls don't disturb people.
    2e6a31d0e911bb0c5a0a477c634c860d.jpg?1363211859
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    First image, so apologies if this doesn't work.

This dress:

Circle+Dress.gif

Vivian of Holloway Circle Dress. I own a halter neck version (got married in it, actually), but this wouldn't suit me until I'm a good five stone lighter.
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    pLEVI1-7396720t330x400.jpg

Don't forget your jeans! :smile: