Non-Scale Victories! ♥

Options

Replies

• MrsG2
    MrsG2 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I finally figured out what NSV means! :wink: (and it's not related to NSFW). There are some great ones on here!

This!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    My victory today was this: Someone put a HUGE bowl of M&Ms in the kitchen at work.

I ate 2 of them. -T-W-O-

This counts as a win, right ?

This fully counts as a win!
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was finally able to grab my back legs and bend it all the way up to my butt while in Pigeon Pose. Before either I couldn't even reach my leg or I would get a serious cramp. :drinker:
  • araviel
    araviel Posts: 19
    Options
    Improved my 10k running time with 5 minutes tonight, which is a huge improvement. Only 3:33minutes away from one of my long term goals now which is 10k in 60minutes (or less, 59:59 would make me feel awesome haha).
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I started jogging a few months ago to train for an obstacle course race. My race was last weekend (I came in 4th!) and I'd planned to stop running after and go back to my regular workout routines. Well, MUCH to my surprise, I actually missed it! I ran 3 miles after work last night and enjoyed all three! I felt so great when I got home... was very proud of myself and impressed with how much my running stamina has improved over the summer.
  • NGFive
    NGFive Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I wore my size 4 dress today and it actually fits and I can bend over....To celebrate I slipped on a pair of red patent leather pumps.
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    The leanness that is starting to come back out in my legs!
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    It was chilly this morning, so I pulled one of my favorite sweaters out of the closet. It's too big! I went online and ordered the smaller size right away. Hooray for new clothes!
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm down 5 sizes in pants, 3 sizes in shirts and 2 sizes in shoes. I'm afraid if I keep getting small other things will shrink. I don't have much to lose.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    my rings are falling off and I wore heels to work for the first time in forever because I finally have enough weight off me that they don't kill my feet!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Mine was running with a friend last night and needing to slow down to not leave her behind!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    The weights I used for power pump last night felt light :) moving up the weight limit next week.
  • maybellinerq
    Options
    Congratulations :D
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    The arms on my desk chair dont dig into my legs anymore !:happy:
  • maybellinerq
    Options
    My victory is sprinting up the stairs instead of using the scalator and not getting tired.
  • aliencheesecake
    Options
    I completed day 2 of the 30 day shred! Even though I ache like a b*#$ch :)
    We'll done everyone else on your victories!!!

Gets easier! And you feel a lot stronger. ALl those push-ups really helped me!!!
  • aliencheesecake
    Options
    Ok I'm down 5 sizes in pants, 3 sizes in shirts and 2 sizes in shoes. I'm afraid if I keep getting small other things will shrink. I don't have much to lose.
    Amazing!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Work has free ribs today. I don't like ribs, but normally I would have just eaten them anyway because they were free. Realizing they won't make me happy as a lower calorie, less greasy (but more delicious) choice will was a very special victory to me today.
  • anlu37
    anlu37 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The last week has been hell. Like, really, emotional HELL. Family issues have really been keeping me from sticking to my schedule, But I have been to the gym twice through all of this and I have not self medicated with food. I have remained within my calories and made good food choices. This has not derailed me. In the past, it would have. I am stronger than I was.
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    i forgot to do my wallsit challenge last night. remembered before falling asleep, got right out of bed, crushed that sucker, and went to sleep like a baby.