Male or Female Friends on mfp?

Options

Replies

• LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    All of the naked male torsos of MFP can friend me. Just know that that's all you are to me.
    This too.
  • mybiketrip
    Options
    Mine are mostly female; I think it's because guys don't seem to be as active on this site as consistently as gals. I delete people if they haven't signed in in over 2 months.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I don't have any male friends :-(

It is not too tough to get them. Most of us just run around like a turkey with our head cut off.

That's too much cardio.

Do you even lift, Bro?
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    All of the naked male torsos of MFP can friend me. Just know that that's all you are to me.

So close, brb chopping off my arms.

But...but...I like your arms? Please don't. :)
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sincerely? Gender is the last thing I consider when friending someone. I don't even bother to look at anyone's gender unless it's called to my attention. Because it doesn't matter. I want sensible, supportive PEOPLE. I don't care what plumbing they have.
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    My FL is mixed and I like it that way. I work in a male dominated environment and most of my RL friends are male, I also find I have gotten some of the best advice from my male friends on here. Of course, there have been a few that got dumped from the FL pretty quick too..
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I have about 50/50. As long as you're fun it doesn't matter to me.
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    IRL I don't like anyone.

Kidding.

Not really.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Like most on here, do you really look at gender when accepting FRs? I look at their postings, and their FR. If they look like a match in personality, or we have something that will show that they won't be offended, I will accept them. It doesn't matter if they are M, F, or TG.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    ladies ( at least in my mfp interactions) tend to be more supportive and interact more..
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Dedicated and committed MFP friends who log DAILY and personality helps too. :smooched: My friends ROCK!
  • Nico_the_enabler
    Nico_the_enabler Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Is it bad. I actually don' t know. LOLOL. I never paid attention. I like the weird ones. Or they like me I can never tell. In any case some of them find the best threads to follow :P so I keep them.
    and so I think that means I like them for their minds. *cough*
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

I like it when a woman can accept me for who I am without trying to change me.

Especially if said woman is a cute redhead.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Makes no difference to me. 99.9% of the friend request I get are from females for whatever reason.

I got one strong dude friend on my small list of MFP friends. He is a warrior!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    99.9% of the friend request I get are from females for whatever reason.

^a true mystery, naked abs man...
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options

I like it when a woman can accept me for who I am without trying to change me.

Especially if said woman is a cute redhead.
    How YOU doin'?
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I try to provide "motivational purpose."
  • Chieflrg
    Options

Point taken, although I think I get same amount of FR when I have my face profile on screen.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

Point taken, although I think I get same amount of FR when I have my face profile on screen.

so abs man is also a pretty boy. we cant compete. ;)
  • Chieflrg
    Options

so abs man is also a pretty boy. we cant compete. ;)

Watch it young man :P. Respect your elders...