Christmas targets?

Options
13»

Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Weighing 170# would be awesome. It won't happen, but it would still be awesome.
  • MallorieGreiner
    MallorieGreiner Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I'll be running further/faster by then....Wanna make my mile 9 minutes ish and/or be able to run 5-7 miles without stopping. Increasing both slowly but surely.

Maybe lose 5 pounds of chubs, gain some muscle? I don't really have a specific weight goal anymore, I just know I want my tummy pooch gone and the rest of my bod toned.
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm about 15-17 pounds from goal weight (140) and while I'd love to reach my goal of 50 pounds lost this year, I'd be okay with getting down to 145 by Christmas. That's about 12 pounds!
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    12 weeks. Wowsa! I'd like to be down maybe 10 pounds by then. We shall see if I can make that happen!
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I want to be down 10 pounds. That will put me at 144 for Christmas and down 69 pounds total.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I am finding it really hard to shift the weight, everytime I lose, it creeps back up, mostly fluid. I would love to lose approx 15 lbs by Christmas. Praying it happens. Add me if you want.
  • cj731
    cj731 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just found a Christmas GW group - if everyone here wants to track together and give support without having to keep searching for this thread, it seems like a nice little crowd. I really like that they have monthly goal discussion threads too, helps break up that one big 'by Christmas' goal into a couple of smaller, less daunting ones!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14686-goal-weight-by-december-2013

Best of luck everyone :)
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I hope to hit my first goal by then and be on a less aggressive, 1 pound a week deficit.
  • FlawlessMusic
    Options
    My goal is to have a flat stomach and more toned legs by Christmas, no specific numbers in mind.