Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. :sad: Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! :bigsmile: Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise :tongue:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits) :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :smooched:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the c ommitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :bigsmile:

Bring it on Mr. Saturday! We are ready for you! :laugh:

Replies

• udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Weekends are tough for me as well. I am so in on this Skinny Saturday Challenge. I will pledge now to drink a little more water than usual, eat healthier, and get back to my "No eating after 7:30 p.m." Rule. I will check in and out all weekend. Let's conquer this weekend with great results!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'M IN! I've been looking forward to it ALL week! I've been at the fair every night & haven't been able to do my normal workouts! Yay for Skinny Saturday! :bigsmile:
  • KristiDawn
    Options
    I'm in :happy: I'm going to do my CLX workouts, Banish Fat by Jillian Michaels and take my dog for a long walk. I am looking forward to tomorrow :happy:
  • Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    I'm in!! Went way over the last two days (I'm eating pizza as I type!).
  • absofsteel
    Options
    Thank you, Thank you ,Thank You !!! I really need this right now..I did so badly today. I am soooo in :)
  • rasas
    rasas Posts: 3
    Options
    Saturday is SO HARD...parties, BBQ's........but I'm in!
  • absofsteel
    Options
    I'm in!! Went way over the last two days (I'm eating pizza as I type!).

I know it's wrong but Im so glad I'm not the only one struggling today..hope we do better tomorrow :)
  • frogmommy
    frogmommy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Count me in! I am going out to dinner with long time friends, but already checked out the restaurant menu and know what I am going to have (and saving cals for a glass or two of wine). Heading to elliptical at 8 am tomorrow! 120 minutes instead of 40! Thanks for the challenge!
  • jeweljade
    Options
    it's going to be more of a challenge since I will be gone all morning and work all afternoon but Even more of a challenge so that is exciting!! See you all tomorrow!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I don't know about double the exercise cause I already spend 1-2 hours in the gym during the weekdays but I'm definitely down to sticking to my calorie goal! Weekends are definitely the hardest!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Count me in! I am going out to dinner with long time friends, but already checked out the restaurant menu and know what I am going to have (and saving cals for a glass or two of wine). Heading to elliptical at 8 am tomorrow! 120 minutes instead of 40! Thanks for the challenge!

:flowerforyou: Good for you! Planning is key! I love it that you checked the menu online and already know exactly what you will order! You are such a good example to the rest of us!

For those that have busy days....plan ahead tonight....pack a lunch, snacks, water....put those tennies out so you can hop right in them before or after work to get your workouts in.........you committed and we are proud of you!!!:smooched:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'm in, as always :tongue:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    >^.^<
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am in there!! Trying to drop that stubborn pound, I tacked on this week.
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Will try my best ....plan on a bicycle ride and getting the car finally washed....and I need to get my one hour walk in (even in small segments) ...but I drank 14 glasses of water today and don't think I can do 28 so I will just try to maintain the 14 atleast...maybe a couple more......talk to you all tomorrow.....:happy:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    IN!:smile:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    SSC are really starting to work for me....
    As soon as the fam gets the lawn mower and edger out....so am I...ha ha ha
  • annecolorgreen
    annecolorgreen Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I've been "doing this" for two weeks now...week one I dropped weight and then the weekend hit. I went crazy! Gained back all that I'd lost and am JUST NOW back to where I was! GRRRR.

Tomorrow, I plan to run 2 miles in the morning with my daughter and then a friend and I are trying a hot yoga class in the afternoon (90 minutes).

I WILL NOT REGAIN THE WEIGHT I'VE LOST!!!
  • kdhmiller
    Options
    I'm in! I will need a good workout tomorrow!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm in! I get off work at 6:30 AM and will make sure I run a couple miles before bed, then my insanity workout later that day... I might just have to clean my truck too!, and pound that water! Weekends always kill my hard work for the week. Friends get together and eat and drink. This will keep me in line! WOOT :happy: