Ode to Boobs

Options
lebaker310
lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
Dear Boobs,

I love you. Please don't go away. I know I cursed you before, but since I started losing you I've realized I was wrong. I took you for granted, and now my bra just doesn't feel right anymore...and bras are really expensive. I've been trying really hard to give you more attention with chest days, but you still choose to leave me. Why couldn't it be the love handles and not you? I thought we had something great. I mean free drinks, come on!

I know I'm not small in the chestal region, but seriously anyone else sad about losing boobage? I have a drawer full of expensive bras that I'm not happy about getting rid of.

Replies

• SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I'm not unhappy about it. The boobage that is being left is much nicer and seems to be returning up to where it belongs. It is nice to be able to walk into any store and find something in my size AND the matching panties.
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love boobs.....And sweet Jesus, where's the pics???

:heart: Boobs. :heart:
  • GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Too funny:wink:

Yep at first I was glad they were getting smaller. At my highest, they were way to big for me. I felt like they walked into the room before I did.

Then it was good. They were just right.

And recently they left. They left with the last 5 lbs. They left behind little half filled balloons. What happened??:cry::cry: :cry:
  • battybecks
    battybecks Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yes! They don't fill the bras any more!

I've only lost a bit of weight, and it ALL seems to have gone from the boobs! However, I think they're about done shrinking now, so it must be the turn of the stomach bulge, right?

Still ... it'll be less embarrassing running for the bus in future! (BOING, BOING, BOING)
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Ya know, I was thinking as I was doing laundry the other day.... "I wonder if anyone else is kinda sad about losing weight because they'll grow outta their favorite bra?" Because like, everybody has that favorite bra that's super sexy and fits right and makes the girls look fab-o-lous. And you KNOW you'll never find another one in that print/style/color EXACTLY like it in a new size......
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    There are so many perks to having little boobs...perks....perky? Not sure if that's a pun or not.

I've always been small. I'm able to wear some shirts without wearing a bra, I'm not sagging, and also I find I look and feel thinner in a lot of outfits since I don't really have much up top.

I can understand it's different than if you had larger breasts and then start to lose them as you lose weight :(
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    but then again I have a bra addiction.... so I actually had to make a pact with myself that I couldn't buy another new bra until I sold 2 on Ebay.
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    I love boobs.....And sweet Jesus, where's the pics???

:heart: Boobs. :heart:
    Ha! Cute.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Mine barely changed and I'm pretty happy with that. I liked them just fine the way they were/are. I'm not too big and not too little - just right for my frame I think - a solid C. :flowerforyou:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Dear boobies. Thank you for making all that milk for my babies. You saved me a LOT of money in formula milk and toddler milks, and also you saved me from so much hassle regarding all the bottles that I didn't have to wash and sterilise and all the formula I didn't have to prepare. You possibly stopped my older daughter from getting swine flu (long story lol) and no idea what other infections they didn't get or were milder because of you. Sorry that my babies didn't realise you had nerve endings and decided to try out their newly erupted teeth on you on occasion. But you survived just fine and carried on making milk anyway.

Anyway boobies, I respect your decision to get a lot smaller now that you've gone back to being a decorative feature rather than a milk factory and I've also gone from being obese to having a healthy body fat percentage, because I have 2 strong, healthy kids, and a healthy body fat percentage.
  • redhotfirebird
    Options
    Dear boobies. Thank you for making all that milk for my babies. You saved me a LOT of money in formula milk and toddler milks, and also you saved me from so much hassle regarding all the bottles that I didn't have to wash and sterilise and all the formula I didn't have to prepare. You possibly stopped my older daughter from getting swine flu (long story lol) and no idea what other infections they didn't get or were milder because of you. Sorry that my babies didn't realise you had nerve endings and decided to try out their newly erupted teeth on you on occasion. But you survived just fine and carried on making milk anyway.

Anyway boobies, I respect your decision to get a lot smaller now that you've gone back to being a decorative feature rather than a milk factory and I've also gone from being obese to having a healthy body fat percentage, because I have 2 strong, healthy kids, and a healthy body fat percentage.

I like that, everyone should look at the positive side! :flowerforyou:
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    but then again I have a bra addiction.... so I actually had to make a pact with myself that I couldn't buy another new bra until I sold 2 on Ebay.

You sell your bras on eBay? You mean someone actually buys used bras?
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Dear Boobs,

I love you. Please don't go away. I know I cursed you before, but since I started losing you I've realized I was wrong. I took you for granted, and now my bra just doesn't feel right anymore...and bras are really expensive. I've been trying really hard to give you more attention with chest days, but you still choose to leave me. Why couldn't it be the love handles and not you? I thought we had something great. I mean free drinks, come on!

I know I'm not small in the chestal region, but seriously anyone else sad about losing boobage? I have a drawer full of expensive bras that I'm not happy about getting rid of.

YES.
    I would much much much rather lose EVERYWHERE else. Does not seem to be working out as well as I would like, though.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

Welcome to the internet. You must be new. :flowerforyou:
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Theres your problem! "Chest days" makes them smaller! You cant shape fat, which is what most boobs are.
    I lost all my boobs back when i lost alot of weight, boob job to the rescue!
  • dcarr67
    dcarr67 Posts: 1,403
    Options
    money well spent :)
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options

People buy stinky old socks too! Fetish!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    BOOBS! I LOVE ALL OF THEM! :glasses: :smokin:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Haven't had significant boob loss yet. I don't think they are going anywhere
  • KT193
    KT193 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I really hope mine get really small lol, mine are huge and I hate them. Not much fun getting black eyes from exercising either :laugh: