2»

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    FALSE ADVERTISING!

I prefer to think of it as...

"reminiscing"

problem is once you find out.... you have gone past the point of no return....*grumble grumble*

:huh: Are you trying to argue that touching slightly smaller boobs is....bad? I think touching any boob big or small is a joy.

He's bemoaning the lack of actual boobage when it was sold as larger.

Boobs are still boobs. Would you rather not touch any?
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    FALSE ADVERTISING!

"reminiscing"

problem is once you find out.... you have gone past the point of no return....*grumble grumble*

:huh: Are you trying to argue that touching slightly smaller boobs is....bad? I think touching any boob big or small is a joy.

He's bemoaning the lack of actual boobage when it was sold as larger.

Boobs are still boobs. Would you rather not touch any?

Has nothing to do with me. I'm simply restarting his contention for the apparently slow or easily offended.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    FALSE ADVERTISING!

"reminiscing"

I understand. It's like when you go out with a guy because he has big feet...
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    FALSE ADVERTISING!

"reminiscing"

Bwahahaha :laugh:
  • MartiCat70
    MartiCat70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've ALWAYS worn one! Below a size 9, I'm just an A :sad:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Whatever part of a man's brain that is supposed to crave large boobs I apparently didn't get it. I say get as fit as you can and go with what you got.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Love them for the nipple hiding

This. I swear my nipples are always pointing. It's horrible at the gym but I just can't bring myself to wear padded sports bras.

*snicker* This may be TMI, but when I was in a running club, we women were always kind enough to point out to each other when our 'headlights' were uneven. :laugh:
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    FALSE ADVERTISING!

"reminiscing"

Actually, I have performed extensive research in this field. I have data that strongly suggest it is EAR size that correlates. I am in the process of finishing up the paper and then I need it peer reviewed. Any volunteers? :bigsmile:
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    824062d1347915410-stain-rose-gold-michael-kors-watch-87838d1334008562-lake-harding-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures.jpg
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Actually, I have performed extensive research in this field. I have data that strongly suggest it is EAR size that correlates. I am in the process of finishing up the paper and then I need it peer reviewed. Any volunteers? :bigsmile:

mfidp.jpg

... for science, of course.
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    i have lost so much weight i now have pectoral muscle and that is it... so i dont even bother with a bra anymore!!!
  • QuietBloom
    Options
    i have lost so much weight i now have pectoral muscle and that is it... so i dont even bother with a bra anymore!!!

But you look fabulous darling! :drinker:
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

But you look fabulous darling! :drinker:

Agree with that.
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    FALSE ADVERTISING!

since I am not advertising myself and hubby thinks they are fine no matter what they "really" look like, I will go with the padded bra because my proportions look better and by clothes make more sense
  • Blondiegrl11
    Blondiegrl11 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Not a fan, they don't allow for movement but its so hard to find bras that aren't padded
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Dear padded bra...

I apologize. I once shunned you, claiming you were fake and cruel. I questioned your purpose in life.

And then I had two children, and nursed them.
    And then I lost a good percentage of body fat.

I have to confess... I have grown to love you. You restore me to my former glory, well, at least help me safe face in public. You support me and help me feel sexy.

You prevent the awkward display that happens when it is just too damn cold outside. My Co workers look me in the eyes now, because of that.

Thank you for feeling real.
    Thank you for being there, when I needed you most.

I love you, padded bra.

I♥this!
  • SAC0O3
    SAC0O3 Posts: 95
    Options
    Hahaha amen