1 year progress picture

Options
2»

Replies

• KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good dude, your hard work shows.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing transformation! Good on you!!!
  • nomorepizza2
    nomorepizza2 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job buddy! Looks like you've been hitting the weights too?
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, OP!
    This has been VERY well done!
    Best Wishes!
  • FluffyKangaroo
    FluffyKangaroo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible job :)
    Very inspiring !
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done! That is awesome! :smile:
  • fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Woodlore - I enjoyed it once it was over, prep wasn't the best as I left my pre race meal on the side in the kitchen. I'm also on a fat loss program so didn't have a rest day before the race. I felt really strong the day after.

My friend was meant to compete for charity but got injured, I though he was OK but he didn't tell me until the Wednesday before,I also had 4 more friends who said they would do it and didn't which was annoying. One of them gave his place to someone from the gym though so I had a chat with him in the early stages.

nomorepizza2 - Yes I do mainly weights now, I used to do only running but started weights in April. I've just completed a 14 week bespoke exercise/nutrition program, mostly weights but some LIC and HIIT, lost 13.8 kg / 30 lbs / 2 st 2 lbs.

linsey0689 - I have weekly progress pictures so I'm going to put the first and last ones together in another post.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!