I'm finally up for it: getting back in the dating game.

Options
2»

Replies

• Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    if Wednesday's date doesn't work out, will you marry me Saturday? :flowerforyou:

ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY NOT, PHIL! (I'm busy on Saturday, but how do you feel about Sunday weddings?)
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    alright, this is my kinda post!!!!! good luck on your date and hope you get laid!
    I won't kiss & tell! (Well, maybe!)
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Have fun :flowerforyou:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    please be prepared to come back with a full summary, post date analysis, and pictures and videos of your progress. Really wanna see this develop now that you have ensconced me in your personal life

You really wanna get pegged, don't ya?

Good luck on your date, OP! I'm still not sure what ruined my last date, my fart or the pic of my ex passed out on my phone (which was a joke that I didn't explain well), so no farting, and don't let him look at pics on your phone! That's my dating advice for today. :bigsmile:
  • jjinteso
    jjinteso Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options
    It's been a long time. I divorced in 2005. Since then, I haven't really dated, except for 2 dinners about 2 years ago when I wasn't really ready. I was so uncomfortable with myself...how could I let anybody in? But with 81 lbs down now and only 23 to go, I feel ready! So I've got a date on Wednesday. Looking forward to it!

Damn!!! I wanted to be first in line for a date. Have fun. If it works out, great for you. If it doesn't, please keep me in mind!!!!
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    Have fun!! Get it!!
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I feel about that... getting married on Sunday when you had a date with someone else Saturday night! :sad: But why not? Utah's lovely this time of year! :wink:
  • jjinteso
    jjinteso Posts: 2,060 Member
    Options
    Sorry Phil.... AL is even nicer than UT at this time of year. Or I will go to NJ. :laugh:
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!!

I hope you have a great time, and please get back to us with a post date report!!

What are you going to wear?