Update!, 80 lbs Down & 20 to Go (with pictures)

Options

Replies

• Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!
    59230169 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats.... I hope I can do as well. I just joined Weight Watchers and My Fitness Pal and am ready to get serious.
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    That's amazing :) Great work! :)
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! You look FABULOUS!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great advice! Thanks for sharing your story with all! Congrats!!
  • Bossred25
    Options
    I so needed to read your story today! I'm down 77 lbs and feeling stuck (more mentally than anything). You look amazing, your self-confidence is just encouraging!!!
  • laurabrianne
    laurabrianne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW this is such a great inspiration! thanks for all of the tips!!! i would love to be able to do a warrior dash or a mud hero event next year! this is great motivation!
  • simplybe13
    simplybe13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!! You look fabulous and an inspiration as i've just started this journey!!! I was so in the mood for a binge today and seeing you has certainly put an end to that, thank you, thank you, thank you !!! :happy:
  • anabs72
    anabs72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on this amazing achievement! You look amazing and I'm sure you feel amazing! You're such an inspiration that I can actually do this! Thank you for sharing!!
  • 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I wish MFP had a "like" button. Your story is inspirational and your photo sequence got me a little teary eyed! You are amazing!
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a awesome job!
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very impressive transformation. You look stunning. So much for big boned...
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    You totally rock! Well done :)
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation! So inspirational!
  • ccpippin
    Options
    It may have been long, but it was worth reading! You should be very proud of yourself! You look amazing!!!!
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    FindMyInnerAthlete Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Super awesome loss! You look amazing!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome.
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • jdallas1922
    Options
    You look great!! And your post has giving me even more motivation to continue on my journey!!
  • pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for such an inspirational blog. You have created a wonderful example for others. I love your before and after pics and REALLY love the fact that you did not have to show your half-naked body to prove it!! (Sorry, personal gripe of mine). Thanks for the inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!