Update!, 80 lbs Down & 20 to Go (with pictures)

Options

Replies

• BradGarner85
    BradGarner85 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job
  • hellurkitty
    hellurkitty Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE! What an inspiration, great job!
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely FANTASTIC. And you are my gym-spiration of the day!
  • MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look Amazing! Thank You for sharing your Success Story, This is really encouraging. Yes It Can Be Done!! :flowerforyou:
  • shuffy09
    shuffy09 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    No words... AMAZING!!!!
  • asare1218
    Options
    Is that a Run For Your Lives race you did? I ran my first one this past May! put on a few more lbs since then, then dropped back down. Looking to get into MUCH better shape for next year!
  • phyl303
    phyl303 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great tips. I want all the friends on my newsfeed to read this!
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    amazing job keep it up girl! you and i are very close with our weight loss and our goals. i started at 258 on here (heaviest was 268) i have lost 83lbs (93 all together) and i started in a size 20W and am now at a 10! you should be very proud!
  • huge2fan2
    huge2fan2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Is that a Run For Your Lives race you did? I ran my first one this past May! put on a few more lbs since then, then dropped back down. Looking to get into MUCH better shape for next year!

Is was the warrior dash @ warrior dash.com If one happens to come to your area, check it out.
  • jamezln
    jamezln Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great job!
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing!!!!!
  • huge2fan2
    huge2fan2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all of the encouraging remarks! I believe that I have accepted all friend requests sent to me as of today. I failed to mention that I use a Fitbit to ensure that take at least 10K steps each day. This has also been helpful to my weight loss thus far. MFP interfaces with the Fitbit which makes this an awesome tool.
  • wanitalilly
    Options
    Got to be honest I scrolled down past your story to see your pics and WOW!!! I had to scroll back up and read it! You look amazing! Cheers!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    wow, great job!!
  • mustapekka
    Options
    Oh WOW, what a difference!
  • Julene64
    Julene64 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My jaw literally dropped and I audibly gasped when I saw the last photo! Then I handed my laptop to my daughter and had her scroll through the photos and when she got to the last one she had the exact same reaction, plus a huge grin and a "what!?" She was instantly inspired, as was I. Congratulations on all your hard work. Wow!!
  • zebszee
    zebszee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    fantastic result...you look so fit and well now...........:happy:
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! You look wonderful--and so much younger! And happier, too. :heart:
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! you look fantastic, and thx for sharing all this info!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!