Nudist Colony

Options

Replies

• Superhero_Leah
    Options
    In....I won't have to worry about buying new clothes !
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i'm in but can i please have a loin cloth like tarzan i'm shy
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    If its anything like a nude beach, nope, no way

Yep, it's hard enough picking out the sand for days after when you had clothing on :embarassed:

I don't mind sand, I just didn't care for the scenery

Just out of interest. The only nudist beach I've ever seen was from a boat with a pair of binoculars (honestly less creepy than this sounds!). However, it seemed to comprise of mostly middle aged out of shape men?
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Curious do I get to be a 50/50 partner in this?? :)

Well you weren't the one I was chatting with BUT I think you'd be a pretty darn good consultant :)
  • Blondiegrl11
    Blondiegrl11 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    If its anything like a nude beach, nope, no way

Yep, it's hard enough picking out the sand for days after when you had clothing on :embarassed:

I don't mind sand, I just didn't care for the scenery

Just out of interest. The only nudist beach I've ever seen was from a boat with a pair of binoculars (honestly less creepy than this sounds!). However, it seemed to comprise of mostly middle aged out of shape men?

Bingo

Actually, older than middle aged. Not that I have anything against getting old but they tend to have spent way too much time in the sun over the years and they like to stare....creepy
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    We're just trying to save on heating bills and not do laundry.....hadn't thought about where we'd go or what we'd do when we get there. I'm sure we could all think of a few good ideas ;)

sand is out...CHECK!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I'm in..and if it's cold..I can carry two donuts and two cups of coffee.

Think about it.
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    i'm all for cost efficiency...but i'm going to pass, not even if i ever get to my goal weight would i do this!
  • islander_2013
    islander_2013 Posts: 13,378 Member
    Options
    im in
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    If Fozzi goes I'm going too.
  • TerryR012448
    Options
    I enjoy being nude and am quite comfortable with nudity. I workout at home nude, sleep in the nude, and other things. I have a boat and prefer being nude on the boat (wife permitting) so going to a topical island, being nude and spending time with like minded people, the goal of which is to save money on utility bills, and cut down on doing laundry is OK with me. I'm in. I'll even bring my boat. Frankly, I have a difficult time understanding what all the fuss is about regarding nudity. There's nothing wrong with being nude, but what you may be doing while nude could be a problem. Casual nudity?...........what's the big deal?
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    If Fozzi goes I'm going too.

:wink: :love:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    But I spent a FORTUNE at Walmart for these fancy fruit of the looms! What will I do?
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Sure...why not.

IN.
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    I can carry a dozen donuts......and two cups of coffee.....just saying.
    Just don't spill the coffee!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'm all in.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! Where we movin?
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    But I spent a FORTUNE at Walmart for these fancy fruit of the looms! What will I do?

return them and get naked

or keep them around. We can play capture the flag and use them for the flags!
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    I find it offensive that someone would waste energy on something as trivial as clothing.